The following description comes from the Google Play Store description of the app:DrugDz allows you to perform rapid drug or disease lookup via several free online information providers.
* Search for drug information, disease information and ICD9 codes
* No need to install or keep updating local databases
* Rapid search of multiple information providers using the same search term
* App will remember your last search term and last used provider
* Search history available
* Information providers used are: Drugs.com, EMC(UK), Medscape, Wikipedia, SearchICD9 and MIMS.com (Asia)
* Search for drugs without registration: Drugs.com and EMC (UK)
* Search for Drugs and Medical information (e.g. diseases, diagnoses) for free in Medscape
* Search for ICD Codes with SearchICD9
* An Internet connection is required in order to use this app
* Search result will open in your browser. Use your Back button to get back to the app.
* You may be required to login to some information providers : Medscape and MIMS but registration is free
* App is formatted for smartphones, may not work well for tablet devices
|Full network access||Can access the internet||It appears this app uses this data for internal use within the app's functionality|
|Read your contacts||Can read user's contact list (phone book) and phone call history||Internal|
|Modify or delete the contents of your usb storage||Can write to your phone's USB storage||Not analyzed yet|
|Modify your contacts||Can edit contacts on device||Not analyzed yet|
|Record audio||Can record audio through microphone on device||Not analyzed yet|
|Write call log||Can change your device’s call log including incoming and outgoing calls data||Not analyzed yet|
|Find accounts on the device||Can use user's account information stored on the phone||Not analyzed yet|
|Take pictures and videos||Can use camera or flashlight on the phone||Not analyzed yet|
|Precise location (gps and network-based)||Can use user's precise location||Not analyzed yet|
|Approximate location (network-based)||Can use user's approximate location||Not analyzed yet|
|Read call log||Can read your device’s call log, including incoming and outgoing calls||Not analyzed yet|
Version of the app analyzed:
App was last analyzed by Privacy Grade on:
Why does this app have this grade?
Our method for grading apps uses a privacy model that we built. This model is based on crowdsourced surveys that we conducted to capture people’s expectations and comfort levels with various app behaviors.
See the sensitive permissions table below the app description to see the permissions that made users of the app uncomfortable.
If you have issues about the information on this page, click the button below to send us feedback.Send Us Feedback