The following description comes from the Google Play Store description of the app:FREE scoreboard app for Oh Hell / Rikiki / Up and Down the River / German Bridge / Romanian Whist / L'Ascenseur card games (if you don't know the rules, check out the wikipedia page: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oh_Hell)
Updated for native Android 4+ features, and compatible with tablets too.
* An easy-to-use scoreboard, optimised for quick entry
* A unique live graph of all players' scores to analyse the progress of any game. Analyse who's good on the way up and who's better on the way down!
* Integrates with your address book, to easily pick your players without even typing (don't worry, it's safe - only used for names). You can just use your Google address book to add contacts for any players you don't already have.
* You can have unlimited games in progress and just pick up where you left off!
* Several variants of dealing and scoring (Oh Hell, Get Fred, Progressive, Oy Vey, Rikiki)
* Undo capability to correct mistakes
Lots of hard work has gone into making this app (for free). If you like it, please rate it on the store, and if you have any questions or suggestions (or would like to help with translations) please email email@example.com. Thanks!
|Read your own contact card||Allows the app to read personal profile information stored on your device, such as your name and contact information. This means the app can identify you and may send your profile information to others.||Not analyzed yet|
|Read your contacts||Can read user's contact list (phone book) and phone call history||Not analyzed yet|
Version of the app analyzed:
App was last analyzed by Privacy Grade on:
Why does this app have this grade?
Our method for grading apps uses a privacy model that we built. This model is based on crowdsourced surveys that we conducted to capture people’s expectations and comfort levels with various app behaviors.
See the sensitive permissions table below the app description to see the permissions that made users of the app uncomfortable.
If you have issues about the information on this page, click the button below to send us feedback.Send Us Feedback