The following description comes from the Google Play Store description of the app:What makes the biggest difference using the internet from your mobile?
Join millions of people around the world who use the biNu social network to have fun, meet, chat, SMS, share status updates, photos etc.
PLUS enjoy a big range of other services such as:
- News from all over the world, in many languages
- Worldreader and Mills & Boon to read books and stories
- biNu Football for live soccer scores and results from all over the world
- biNu Cricket for live cricket scores and results
- social gaming on sports results using biNu Credits
- market research surveys with biNu Credits rewards
- convert biNu Credits to Airtime top-ups on any mobile phone
- browse and download music
- English word games and quizzes
- games for fun
- and much more!
AND biNu also provides super-fast access to a range of other internet services such as YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, Google Search, Google Translate, Wikipedia, Wordnik English dictionary, horoscopes, Yahoo Weather, FX rates etc.
All in the one app, at super-fast speed, and FREE to download and use.
The biNu platform gives you access to a huge range of services and functions. In case you might choose to use some of these features, we ask for a range of permissions when you install biNu.
However, the biNu app will NEVER use or access any of your phone's features without you selecting to use them first. For example:
- reading your contacts to help you find friends on biNu
- vibrating your phone when you receive a new message
- sending SMS messages if you choose to purchase biNu Credits
- taking photos or voice recordings to share with friends
- saving message attachments to your phone storage
- making phone calls (we don't do this anyway)
|Send sms messages||Can send SMS messages||Internal|
|Read your contacts||Can read user's contact list (phone book) and phone call history||Internal|
|Record audio||Can record audio through microphone on device||Internal|
|Full network access||Can access the internet||It appears this app uses this data for internal use within the app's functionality|
|Take pictures and videos||Can use camera or flashlight on the phone||Not analyzed yet|
|Modify or delete the contents of your usb storage||Can write to your phone's USB storage||Not analyzed yet|
|Directly call phone numbers||Can call phone numbers||Not analyzed yet|
|Read call log||Can read your device’s call log, including incoming and outgoing calls||Not analyzed yet|
Version of the app analyzed:
App was last analyzed by Privacy Grade on:
Why does this app have this grade?
Our method for grading apps uses a privacy model that we built. This model is based on crowdsourced surveys that we conducted to capture people’s expectations and comfort levels with various app behaviors.
See the sensitive permissions table below the app description to see the permissions that made users of the app uncomfortable.
If you have issues about the information on this page, click the button below to send us feedback.Send Us Feedback