The following description comes from the Google Play Store description of the app:speedlo99er is an advanced speedometer and logger application that offers lots of useful features.
- Speed mode display: gives current speed, average speed in the current location, street name, acceleration or deceleration, centrifugal force or lateral acceleration
- Map mode display: shows the map of the trip, with its path featuring different colors for different speeds, and red dots for stops
- Graph mode display: gives a graph of speed and altitude against time for the current trip
For each trip you have a single url that you can share via Email, Facebook, Twitter, Chrome to Phone, etc
• High accuracy
Is a speedometer that is more accurate than the one in your car, being GPS-based. Note that the accuracy depends on your GPS reception quality.
• Suitable for running, car driving, biking or hiking.
• Save your current track to in the server so you can share it in real time.
• Background mode. You can minimize the program and keep it running in background, it keeps logging time, speed, distance and altitude.
• GPS Altitude. Save altitude, measured by phone’s GPS.
• Address finder. Automatically finds address of your current location.
You can use the program without an Internet connection, and the application will save the log as soon as you’ll have a connection
|Full network access||Can access the internet||It appears this app uses this data for internal use within the app's functionality|
|Can access the internet||It appears this app uses this data for targeted advertising|
|Precise location (gps and network-based)||Can use user's precise location||Internal|
|Connect and disconnect from wi-fi||Can connect to and disconnect from Wi-Fi access points||Not analyzed yet|
|Approximate location (network-based)||Can use user's approximate location||Not analyzed yet|
Version of the app analyzed:
App was last analyzed by Privacy Grade on:
Why does this app have this grade?
Our method for grading apps uses a privacy model that we built. This model is based on crowdsourced surveys that we conducted to capture people’s expectations and comfort levels with various app behaviors.
See the sensitive permissions table below the app description to see the permissions that made users of the app uncomfortable.
If you have issues about the information on this page, click the button below to send us feedback.Send Us Feedback