The following description comes from the Google Play Store description of the app:This is the official mobile app of the Tampa Bay Buccaneers. Make your Android device a unique part of your game-day experience for Buccaneers games. Want to catch breaking news of the team? See real-time statistics for every drive? Watch video-on-demand clips of press conferences and player interviews? Follow post-game blogs and pre-game previews of the matchups?
Now, you can stay in touch with the Buccaneers anytime, anywhere, on your Android device.
- News: Real-time breaking news from the Buccaneers, previews of upcoming matchups, post-game blogs
- Video: Video-on-demand clips of Buccaneers' press conferences, coach and player interviews
- Photos: Gallery of game-time action
- Audio: Podcasts
- Stats: Real-time statistics and scores from the official NFL stats engine, head-to-head stats of the matchup, player stats, drive-by-drive stats, box score, out-of-town scores around the league
- Standings: Division and conference standings
- Fantasy: Keep track of your favorite fantasy players
- Depth chart: Shown by offense, defense and special teams
- Social media: Aggregated Twitter of all of your favorite Buccaneers tweeps, check in to the stadium on game-day, one-click tweet of all media items, one-click Facebook posting of all media items
- Digital keepsake: Your game-time moment superimposed on the stadium jumbotron in the form of a unique digital keepsake
- Schedule: Schedule of upcoming games, scores/stats of previous games from the season, and ticket purchase for games
- Concessions: Interactive map of the stadium with searchable concessions-stands and amenities
- Problem-reporting: Reports of various problems and issues around the stadium
- Evolving home-screen: Pre-game, in-game, post-game, off-season countdown, draft-day
Follow us @TBBuccaneers on Twitter for updates or visit www.Buccaneers.com.
SUPPORT/QUESTIONS: Send email to firstname.lastname@example.org or send a tweet to @yinzcam
The official Tampa Bay Buccaneers Mobile app is created and maintained by YinzCam, Inc., on behalf of the Tampa Bay Buccaneers.
|Create accounts and set passwords||Can use user's account authentication information (like password) or create new accounts||Internal|
|Precise location (gps and network-based)||Can use user's precise location||Internal|
|Full network access||Can access the internet||It appears this app uses this data for internal use within the app's functionality|
|Can access the internet||It appears this app uses this data for social networking services|
|Can access the internet||It appears this app uses this data for targeted advertising|
|Can access the internet||It appears this app uses this data for utility purposes|
|Retrieve running apps||Can retrieve information on currently and recently running apps on the device||It appears this app uses this data for internal use within the app's functionality|
|Connect and disconnect from wi-fi||Can connect to and disconnect from Wi-Fi access points||It appears this app uses this data for internal use within the app's functionality|
|Take pictures and videos||Can use camera or flashlight on the phone||Internal|
|Read your contacts||Can read user's contact list (phone book) and phone call history||Internal|
|Can read user's contact list (phone book) and phone call history||It appears this app uses this data to connect to users' friends through integrated social platforms|
|Read phone status and identity||Can read phone's current state information like in-phone call, phone signal, carrier, device ID, and phone number||Internal|
|Approximate location (network-based)||Can use user's approximate location||Not analyzed yet|
|Control near field communication||Allows applications to perform I/O operations over NFC.||Not analyzed yet|
|Modify or delete the contents of your usb storage||Can write to your phone's USB storage||Not analyzed yet|
Version of the app analyzed:
App was last analyzed by Privacy Grade on:
Why does this app have this grade?
Our method for grading apps uses a privacy model that we built. This model is based on crowdsourced surveys that we conducted to capture people’s expectations and comfort levels with various app behaviors.
See the sensitive permissions table below the app description to see the permissions that made users of the app uncomfortable.
If you have issues about the information on this page, click the button below to send us feedback.Send Us Feedback