The following description comes from the Google Play Store description of the app:This is the official mobile app of the Chicago Bears. Make your Android mobile device a unique part of your game-day experience for Bears games. Follow every down with play-by-play updates, live scoring and team stats. Want breaking news? Real-time statistics for every drive? The latest press conferences and video features? In-game blogs and the ability to track your fantasy team? This is the app for you.
Now, you can stay in touch with the Bears anytime, anywhere, on your Android mobile device.
- News: Real-time breaking news from the Bears, previews of upcoming matchups, and Larry's in-game blog
- Video: Video of Bears' press conferences, features and analysis from each game
- Photos: Galleries from each game
- Stats: Real-time play-by-play, statistics and scores from the official NFL stats engine, head-to-head stats of the matchup, player stats, drive-by-drive stats, box score, and out-of-town scores around the league
- Depth chart
- Injury report
- Fantasy: Keep track of your fantasy team
- Standings: Division and conference standings
- Social media: Aggregated twitter of all of Bears official twitter feed, check in to the stadium on game-day, one-click tweet of all media items, one-click facebook posting of all media items
- Schedule: Schedule of upcoming games, and scores/stats of previous games from the season, ticket purchase for games
Follow us @ChicagoBearsCom on Twitter for updates or visit www.chicagobears.com.
Follow us @yinzcam on Twitter for updates or to ask questions and provide feedback.
|Connect and disconnect from wi-fi||Can connect to and disconnect from Wi-Fi access points||It appears this app uses this data for internal use within the app's functionality|
|Control near field communication||Allows applications to perform I/O operations over NFC.||It appears this app uses this data for internal use within the app's functionality|
|Full network access||Can access the internet||It appears this app uses this data for internal use within the app's functionality|
|Can access the internet||It appears this app uses this data for social networking services|
|Can access the internet||It appears this app uses this data for targeted advertising|
|Can access the internet||It appears this app uses this data for utility purposes|
|Retrieve running apps||Can retrieve information on currently and recently running apps on the device||It appears this app uses this data for internal use within the app's functionality|
|Read phone status and identity||Can read phone's current state information like in-phone call, phone signal, carrier, device ID, and phone number||Internal|
|Precise location (gps and network-based)||Can use user's precise location||Internal|
|Approximate location (network-based)||Can use user's approximate location||Not analyzed yet|
|Take pictures and videos||Can use camera or flashlight on the phone||Not analyzed yet|
|Access bluetooth settings||Allows applications to discover and pair bluetooth devices.||Not analyzed yet|
|Pair with bluetooth devices||Can connect to user's Bluetooth devices||Not analyzed yet|
|Create accounts and set passwords||Can use user's account authentication information (like password) or create new accounts||Not analyzed yet|
|Modify or delete the contents of your usb storage||Can write to your phone's USB storage||Not analyzed yet|
Version of the app analyzed:
App was last analyzed by Privacy Grade on:
Why does this app have this grade?
Our method for grading apps uses a privacy model that we built. This model is based on crowdsourced surveys that we conducted to capture people’s expectations and comfort levels with various app behaviors.
See the sensitive permissions table below the app description to see the permissions that made users of the app uncomfortable.
If you have issues about the information on this page, click the button below to send us feedback.Send Us Feedback