The following description comes from the Google Play Store description of the app:The iSuperCar app turns your Android devices into a great remote controller
You need to own an iSuper Car in order to use this application.
1. World first Android app which can do proportional speed control of racing cars.
2. Two ways to control the racing (forward, backward, left, right): either by sliding
the joysticks with your finger, or by tilting the Android devices.
3. Autopilot: record & playback functionalities can achieve autopilot, so the car can
automatically run a path itself.
4. The control is very precise, it dares to beat any ordinary physical remote controller.
Quick setup steps:
1. go to Settings -> Wireless and network -> Bluetooth settings
Then turn on Bluetooth
2. Scan devices, find "iSuper Car" and pair with it.
3. Start iSuperCar application, the app will make connection with car.
4. Press left joystick to move car forward/backward;
Slide right joystick to left-right to move the car left/right.
5. Press "Tilt" button down to control car using internal accelerometer of Android devices.
|Pair with bluetooth devices||Can connect to user's Bluetooth devices||Internal|
|Read phone status and identity||Can read phone's current state information like in-phone call, phone signal, carrier, device ID, and phone number||Not analyzed yet|
|Access bluetooth settings||Allows applications to discover and pair bluetooth devices.||Not analyzed yet|
|Modify or delete the contents of your usb storage||Can write to your phone's USB storage||Not analyzed yet|
Version of the app analyzed:
App was last analyzed by Privacy Grade on:
Why does this app have this grade?
Our method for grading apps uses a privacy model that we built. This model is based on crowdsourced surveys that we conducted to capture people’s expectations and comfort levels with various app behaviors.
See the sensitive permissions table below the app description to see the permissions that made users of the app uncomfortable.
If you have issues about the information on this page, click the button below to send us feedback.Send Us Feedback