The following description comes from the Google Play Store description of the app:This app is only for paid subscribers of a Voxer Business Account. Looking for the free Voxer app? Tap here: http://i.voxer.com/gpl
Each voice message also sits alongside text, photo, and location. Users can communicate with to one contact, or to a group they create in app.
Voxer Pro Business also features a unique administrative tool Voxer BusinessManager, which also allows an admin to create Teams - groups of users that can easily be communicated to in-app.
In Voxer Business Manager, Administrators can also easily add, delete and organize employees, and in a private network monitor voxes that populate a real-time map.
Voxer Business also features a browser version - Voxer for Web that allows any user to send live and recorded voice, text, and photos from any desktop browser, and monitor multiple conversations. Any conversation sent with Voxer for Web is simultaneously synced with the mobile applications.
Exclusive features in a Voxer Business Account:
● Control - access to Voxer Business Manager, upload and manage all your company users
● Voxer for Web - monitor multiple Voxer Business conversations from a desktop browser
● Live Interrupt Mode – stream chats live when you’re out of the app, use the mute button to respond
● Standard headset integration - hear messages as they come in, press the headset button to respond
● Extreme notifications - get louder, more frequent notifications for messages
● Team feature - works like email distribution lists, with pre-set groups
● Location tracking on a real-time map
● Premium support
● Exclusive access to new features
Voxer Business also includes:
● Live push-to-talk and recorded messages – i.e. Walkie-Talkie
● Cross Platform Messaging - Android and iOS
● Voice, Text, Photos and Location
● Group Chats
● Offline messaging
● Works on any cellular data network and WiFi – good for international use
● Sign up for a new Voxer Business account: https://business.voxer.com/
● FAQ: https://support.voxer.com/home
● Send us your feedback directly from the Voxer Business app. Tap device Settings -> Support -> Send Feedback
● Looking for the consumer version? Tap here: http://i.voxer.com/gpl
|Pair with bluetooth devices||Can connect to user's Bluetooth devices||Internal|
|Full network access||Can access the internet||It appears this app uses this data for internal use within the app's functionality|
|Can access the internet||It appears this app uses this data for mobile analytics|
|Can access the internet||It appears this app uses this data for social networking services|
|Can access the internet||It appears this app uses this data for utility purposes|
|Precise location (gps and network-based)||Can use user's precise location||Utility|
|Find accounts on the device||Can use user's account information stored on the phone||Not analyzed yet|
|Modify your contacts||Can edit contacts on device||Not analyzed yet|
|Take pictures and videos||Can use camera or flashlight on the phone||Not analyzed yet|
|Read phone status and identity||Can read phone's current state information like in-phone call, phone signal, carrier, device ID, and phone number||Not analyzed yet|
|Record audio||Can record audio through microphone on device||Not analyzed yet|
|Modify or delete the contents of your usb storage||Can write to your phone's USB storage||Not analyzed yet|
|Read your contacts||Can read user's contact list (phone book) and phone call history||Not analyzed yet|
|Access bluetooth settings||Allows applications to discover and pair bluetooth devices.||Not analyzed yet|
|Send sms messages||Can send SMS messages||Not analyzed yet|
|Create accounts and set passwords||Can use user's account authentication information (like password) or create new accounts||Not analyzed yet|
|Add or remove accounts||Can manage user's accounts on the phone||Not analyzed yet|
|Use accounts on the device||Allows the app to request authentication tokens.||Not analyzed yet|
Version of the app analyzed:
App was last analyzed by Privacy Grade on:
Why does this app have this grade?
Our method for grading apps uses a privacy model that we built. This model is based on crowdsourced surveys that we conducted to capture people’s expectations and comfort levels with various app behaviors.
See the sensitive permissions table below the app description to see the permissions that made users of the app uncomfortable.
If you have issues about the information on this page, click the button below to send us feedback.Send Us Feedback