The following description comes from the Google Play Store description of the app:It's a story about Elves Homeland Defense. Humans are the greedy invaders wearing fairytale evil mask. Play & see how elves grow to defend the enemies!!
Cubic Head Elves Evolvement & Collection
• Delicate & unique graphics and characters.
• Adorable cubic head elves are capable with 360° attack ability.
• Mechanized & dynamic animation makes cubic elves more vivacious.
• Mercenary with special skill comes to support elves.
• Each elf can be evolved & level up with visible appearance.
• 100+ Elves with different attributes for you to collect & form a team.
Multiple Items & Maps to Play
• From Forrest, Desert to Winter Raw, 200+ maps for you to challenge.
• Massive items for strategic plays.
More than Standard
Elves Battle: Hero Battle allows players to play PVP game.
Tower of Trial: Defeat enemies in a finite time.
Lucky Draw: Win 3 star elves. See how lucky you are.
|Read phone status and identity||Can read phone's current state information like in-phone call, phone signal, carrier, device ID, and phone number||Internal|
|Full network access||Can access the internet||It appears this app uses this data for internal use within the app's functionality|
|Find accounts on the device||Can use user's account information stored on the phone||Internal|
|Modify or delete the contents of your usb storage||Can write to your phone's USB storage||Not analyzed yet|
|Read your contacts||Can read user's contact list (phone book) and phone call history||Not analyzed yet|
|Connect and disconnect from wi-fi||Can connect to and disconnect from Wi-Fi access points||Not analyzed yet|
Version of the app analyzed:
App was last analyzed by Privacy Grade on:
Why does this app have this grade?
Our method for grading apps uses a privacy model that we built. This model is based on crowdsourced surveys that we conducted to capture people’s expectations and comfort levels with various app behaviors.
See the sensitive permissions table below the app description to see the permissions that made users of the app uncomfortable.
If you have issues about the information on this page, click the button below to send us feedback.Send Us Feedback