The following description comes from the Google Play Store description of the app:
In case of incompatibility please have a look on our website: http://www.sidiary.org/customerservice-faqv6-2088.asp?IDSprache=2
If you already use the PC version of SiDiary to read out your meters, insulin pump, etc. - you can add this data also to your Android device by simply synchronizing it with SiDiary Online.
The features of this app so far:
• easiest entry of all data with the numeric keypad
• all data can be tracked with a scrollable input mask
• clearly arranged display of your daily data in SiDiary's typical style
• lots of statistic-graphics (pie chart, line graph, modal day and detailed statistic)
• trend analysis (how was the progress of your therapy in the last days/weeks/months?)
• fast synchronization of your data with 'SDiary Online', from where you are able to print your data stand-alone from your operating system or synchronize the data with your desktop computer version of SiDiary
• option for automatically synchronization (after shut down the app and/or at midnight)
• user defined data types, which you have defined in your pc-version can also be used on the Android after a synchronization with 'SiDiary Online'
• blood glucose values can be entered in mg/dl or mmol/l
• body weight can be entered in kg or lbs
• carbohydrates can be entered in gram or any other exchange unit (such as BE/KE, etc.)
• date format dd.mm or mm-dd
• time format 24h or 12h am/pm
• data rows that you don't want to use can be hidden
You can use 'SiDiary Android' stand-alone, but this version can also enhance the pc-version - e.g. you can download readings from your blood glucose meter, insulin pump, blood pressure meter or pedometer with your pc-version and enter additional data on the way in your Android version. After synchronizing your desktop computer and your Android both with 'SiDiary Online' all of your data will be merged into one logbook. Since synchronization with 'SiDiary Online' will be started manually - you always have the full control of possible costs for your online connection.
You can use the app in the adware mode (with commercial ads) as long as you wish. Please note that in this mode only the last 7 calendar days can be synchronized with SiDiary Online.
The app claims for the following rights (legend in brackets):
• read phone state and identity (to build the apps serial number)
• your roughly estimated (network-based) location (for commercial ads in your language)
• full internet access (download ads and transfer data on demand to SiDiary Online)
• storage (to store data locally on your device)
• paid services (send short messages: optional, must be turned on first: when the blood glucose is exceeding or falling below the limit values a SMS can be send to a predetermined number (eg, to the parents or the diabetes team)
• system tools (to establish Bluetooth connection to Fora Diamond Mini BT glucose meter by request)
|Read phone status and identity||Can read phone's current state information like in-phone call, phone signal, carrier, device ID, and phone number||Internal|
|Pair with bluetooth devices||Can connect to user's Bluetooth devices||Internal|
|Send sms messages||Can send SMS messages||Internal|
|Access bluetooth settings||Allows applications to discover and pair bluetooth devices.||It appears this app uses this data for internal use within the app's functionality|
|Control near field communication||Allows applications to perform I/O operations over NFC.||It appears this app uses this data for internal use within the app's functionality|
|Full network access||Can access the internet||It appears this app uses this data for internal use within the app's functionality|
|Can access the internet||It appears this app uses this data for targeted advertising|
|Approximate location (network-based)||Can use user's approximate location||Not analyzed yet|
|Draw over other apps||Can create alerts on other apps or parts of the user interface||Not analyzed yet|
|Modify or delete the contents of your usb storage||Can write to your phone's USB storage||Not analyzed yet|
Version of the app analyzed:
App was last analyzed by Privacy Grade on:
Why does this app have this grade?
Our method for grading apps uses a privacy model that we built. This model is based on crowdsourced surveys that we conducted to capture people’s expectations and comfort levels with various app behaviors.
See the sensitive permissions table below the app description to see the permissions that made users of the app uncomfortable.
If you have issues about the information on this page, click the button below to send us feedback.Send Us Feedback