The following description comes from the Google Play Store description of the app:If you are a Tetris fan, you will like this game. First of all, it supports up to 24 different shapes of blocks. Second, every block can be transformed to another shape. Third, it has 3 addicting game mode..., more features as following:
1. Besides the basic block behavior of traditional tetris, every block in "TRARIS Deluxe" can be transformed to another block. This means you will have more chances to lay on blocks without leaving empty spaces. This also makes game more interesting.
2. Support 24 different shapes of blocks. All shapes are different from those in traditional tetris. This makes game rich and diverse.
3. There are three different game modes: Classic, Raising and Stage mode. The first two modes also provide you different difficulties.
In Classic mode, you will have to eliminate falling blocks by forming them horizontal lines to get bonuses. In the meantime, the falling speed of blocks will be getting fast.
In Raising mode, you still have to eliminate falling blocks as many as you can. But the raising speed of blocks from the bottom will be getting fast. In this mode, you can also shake you phone to rescue yourself from danger. How? Just try it.
In Stage mode, there are 80 different stages with its own speed and build-in blocks of setting. You will have to eliminate all "multi-color" blocks in each stage as fast as possible. Faster speed you pass, higher score you get.
4. Support gesture control completely. You can smoothly move blocks to any places you want using gesture. Powerful gesture is the key to get high score and enjoying game. In addition, If you feel blocks moving too fast or slow, you can adjust sensitivity in Options.
5. Support virtual button control completely. For the players who are not used to using gesture, they can use virtual button control. If you are not satisfied with the default button layout, you can arrange it in Options. Besides, you also can configure "delay speed" and "repeat speed" of buttons.
6. When blocks fall down on the bottom or other blocks, they won't be locked immediately. You can keep rotating, moving or transforming blocks until you satisfy the position. This helps when blocks fall down in a high speed.
7. Support "Hold" function. There is a buffer space where you can temporary put a block, and then release it when good timing coming. Get familiar with Hold function, you will have more flexibility to arrange block position.
8. Enhanced animation effect let you have better visual effects. For example, block rotation, line removing and so on.
9. Support various resolution screens of phones and tablets.
|Full network access||Can access the internet||It appears this app uses this data for internal use within the app's functionality|
|Can access the internet||It appears this app uses this data for social networking services|
|Can access the internet||It appears this app uses this data for social gaming|
|Can access the internet||It appears this app uses this data for targeted advertising|
|Read phone status and identity||Can read phone's current state information like in-phone call, phone signal, carrier, device ID, and phone number||Internal|
|Can read phone's current state information like in-phone call, phone signal, carrier, device ID, and phone number||It appears this app uses this data to identify users on a game platform|
|Approximate location (network-based)||Can use user's approximate location||It appears this app uses this data for delivering location targeted advertisement|
|Precise location (gps and network-based)||Can use user's precise location||It appears this app uses this data for delivering location targeted advertisement|
Version of the app analyzed:
App was last analyzed by Privacy Grade on:
Why does this app have this grade?
Our method for grading apps uses a privacy model that we built. This model is based on crowdsourced surveys that we conducted to capture people’s expectations and comfort levels with various app behaviors.
See the sensitive permissions table below the app description to see the permissions that made users of the app uncomfortable.
If you have issues about the information on this page, click the button below to send us feedback.Send Us Feedback