The following description comes from the Google Play Store description of the app:Family Time is an house full of educational toys that helps families spend quality time together. Draw together, play chess or tic-tac-toe-toe, watch curated videos and check maps or children's books.
There is also a version that allows families to video call so they don't have to miss precious time together when they are away, and this version without video call which allows families to use the App to engage in meaningful conversations and games when they are together.
WHAT IS FAMILY TIME?
- Is an App for Families with kids 2-10 years old
- Family Time is not a game with scores or time limits, is a house full of toys to explore and enjoy together
WHAT ACTIVITIES ARE INCLUDED?
- DinnerTime - Enjoy dinner together, have tea time and celebrate birthdays and holidays
- Board games: Play Chess and Tic-Tac-Toe
- Bookshelf - Read a beautiful book together
- Drawing - Enjoy drawing together and share your creations with the world
- Maps - Learn geography, let's check where we are in the map in real time
- Time - What time is it? learn to read the time on a clock
- Singalong - Watch carefully curated singalong videos for kids
- Please email us: email@example.com
- Or fill in a form: http://support.qualitytimelab.com/anonymous_requests/new
- Send feedback and suggestions: http://support.qualitytimelab.com
- Is a free App supported by advertising and just a few in-App purchases.
- Is safe for kids and family friendly, but if you prefer to have the full a version without ads you can buy the premium version.
We take parental controls seriously, and playing together is the best parental control with children and a great way to build strong relationships. But if you are concerned about limiting screen time we encourage you to manage the device parental control settings to limit time, set schedules and control the purchases and Apps installed.
More Parental Control information: http://support.qualitytimelab.com/entries/72068093-Parental-Controls
ABOUT QUALITY TIME LAB
Quality Time Lab is an App publisher guided by a simple philosophy “to use technology to improve people's lives”, Quality Time is committed to develop innovative products that bring families together around new forms of joint media engagement.
Quality Time publishes mobile Apps for iPhone, iPad, and Android phones and tablets, and for desktop on Mac and Windows. More information at: www.qualitytimelab.com
|Full network access||Can access the internet||It appears this app uses this data for internal use within the app's functionality|
|Can access the internet||It appears this app uses this data for mobile analytics|
|Can access the internet||It appears this app uses this data for social networking services|
|Can access the internet||It appears this app uses this data for utility purposes|
|Take pictures and videos||Can use camera or flashlight on the phone||Internal|
|Precise location (gps and network-based)||Can use user's precise location||It appears this app uses this data for market/customer analysis|
|Can use user's precise location||Utility|
|Read phone status and identity||Can read phone's current state information like in-phone call, phone signal, carrier, device ID, and phone number||It appears this app uses this data to identify users for market/customer analysis|
|Use accounts on the device||Allows the app to request authentication tokens.||Not analyzed yet|
|Modify or delete the contents of your usb storage||Can write to your phone's USB storage||Not analyzed yet|
|Approximate location (network-based)||Can use user's approximate location||Not analyzed yet|
|Record audio||Can record audio through microphone on device||Not analyzed yet|
|Retrieve running apps||Can retrieve information on currently and recently running apps on the device||Not analyzed yet|
|Find accounts on the device||Can use user's account information stored on the phone||Not analyzed yet|
Version of the app analyzed:
App was last analyzed by Privacy Grade on:
Why does this app have this grade?
Our method for grading apps uses a privacy model that we built. This model is based on crowdsourced surveys that we conducted to capture people’s expectations and comfort levels with various app behaviors.
See the sensitive permissions table below the app description to see the permissions that made users of the app uncomfortable.
If you have issues about the information on this page, click the button below to send us feedback.Send Us Feedback