The following description comes from the Google Play Store description of the app:PeoplePerHour is a community of talented freelancers where you can get anything done remotely in as little as one hour; from a logo design or a custom wordpress theme, to photo retouching and video editing or even coding and creative writing. You can get any Job done fast, reliably and cost-effectively! Its free to get started... and you can try working with a Person for a few hours before committing to more. So don’t waste time! Download PPH and start and start saving money today!
*With this App you will be able to:*
* Receive push notifications
* Browse Jobs and send direct Proposals
* Post a Job for free and receive custom Proposals from Freelancers
* Respond to your Proposals in your WorkStreams
* Browse Hourlies, fixed-price offers you can get done in a few hours
* Buy an Hourlie within the app and start your Job on the go!
* View all your WorkStreams and respond to messages
* Post an Hourlie, upload a video or photos in seconds and start selling today!
* Play: shuffle through suggested content, star the ones you like and share with friends
|Full network access||Can access the internet||It appears this app uses this data for internal use within the app's functionality|
|Can access the internet||It appears this app uses this data for social networking services|
|Can access the internet||It appears this app uses this data for utility purposes|
|Find accounts on the device||Can use user's account information stored on the phone||Not analyzed yet|
|Modify or delete the contents of your usb storage||Can write to your phone's USB storage||Not analyzed yet|
|Read phone status and identity||Can read phone's current state information like in-phone call, phone signal, carrier, device ID, and phone number||Not analyzed yet|
|Take pictures and videos||Can use camera or flashlight on the phone||Not analyzed yet|
Version of the app analyzed:
App was last analyzed by Privacy Grade on:
Why does this app have this grade?
Our method for grading apps uses a privacy model that we built. This model is based on crowdsourced surveys that we conducted to capture people’s expectations and comfort levels with various app behaviors.
See the sensitive permissions table below the app description to see the permissions that made users of the app uncomfortable.
If you have issues about the information on this page, click the button below to send us feedback.Send Us Feedback