The following description comes from the Google Play Store description of the app:MTBC Personal Health Record (PHR) has brought its users the satisfaction of having direct access to one’s detailed health information and background. Scheduling appointments with your doctor and viewing medical history was never this easy. PHR is a safe and user-friendly application to keep track of all your lab reports, claims and amount you owe. Furthermore, it provides the convenience to view all your health and appointment history and saves time if you wish to schedule an appointment with your doctor. Now available in market, this application is going to be with you wherever you go, linking you to your provider and your health records 24/7.
• Appointments: Gives you flexibility to setup an appointment with your provider and cancel them pre-hand if required.
• Health History: Holds directory of your medical history, medications, allergies and immunization records.
• Claims History: Provides ease of access to records of claims that have been submitted on your behalf.
• Lab Reports: Saves time and effort by providing you with a database of all the lab results for the tests you have undergone.
• Secure Messaging: Helps you to connect with your provider via direct and secure messaging.
• Demographics: Allows you to update or edit any personal details such as Phone Number or Address.
Other features include:
• Attractive interface for users
• Sign up option for unregistered patients
• Ease to clear claims by using online payment
• Smart search functionality for appointments & claims
• Archive important messages
• Providing access to your health measurements taken from Withings, Fit Bit and iHeatth devices to your providers with your permission.
Download this application and forget managing all those different medical files that you had to keep record of; this ‘all-in-one’ application is the solution to all your problems.
|Full network access||Can access the internet||It appears this app uses this data for their content provider libraries|
|Can access the internet||It appears this app uses this data for development aid libraries|
|Can access the internet||It appears this app uses this data for utility purposes|
|Directly call phone numbers||Can call phone numbers||Not analyzed yet|
|Find accounts on the device||Can use user's account information stored on the phone||Not analyzed yet|
|Modify or delete the contents of your usb storage||Can write to your phone's USB storage||Not analyzed yet|
|Approximate location (network-based)||Can use user's approximate location||Not analyzed yet|
|Connect and disconnect from wi-fi||Can connect to and disconnect from Wi-Fi access points||Not analyzed yet|
|Mock location sources for testing||Create mock location sources for testing or install a new location provider. This allows the app to override the location and/or status returned by other location sources such as GPS or location providers.||Not analyzed yet|
|Precise location (gps and network-based)||Can use user's precise location||Not analyzed yet|
Version of the app analyzed:
App was last analyzed by Privacy Grade on:
Why does this app have this grade?
Our method for grading apps uses a privacy model that we built. This model is based on crowdsourced surveys that we conducted to capture people’s expectations and comfort levels with various app behaviors.
See the sensitive permissions table below the app description to see the permissions that made users of the app uncomfortable.
If you have issues about the information on this page, click the button below to send us feedback.Send Us Feedback