The following description comes from the Google Play Store description of the app:Self maintained Phonebook with most accurate information about your contacts, including their availability to take your call and the best number to reach !! Salient features -
Smart Phone Book
- Maintains itself automatically based on your contact's input about their phone number and all other details. So, you never have to update it manually and still have the most up to date information!
Zero missed calls
- Do you know how much valuable time you loose just trying to get hold of someone? With Phonebook Live!, your call goes through only when the other person is available to take your call. So no more guessing about other person's availability! And as a receiver, your availability to take the call is updated automatically based on your Calendar, however you can override it as required.
- Do you know if the person that you are calling is available on the number that you are dialing? Most often not, which causes frustration and wasted time in trying different numbers. Take the guess work out! With Phonebook Live!, your call goes to the right phone where the other person is available (Home, Work, Mobile or any Alternate number). And as a receiver, selection of phone # is fully automatic based on your location. And yes, you can override the automatic selection and pick a number where you want to be reached.
- Know where your friends and family members are (in maps) and what they are up to ? You can also get notifications when your loved ones or someone you care about reach home, work or school.
Privacy & Security
- We take privacy very seriously!! So, you control all the information that you want to share with anyone on an individual basis! And as far as the safety and integrity of your data is concerned, rest assured, we use one of industry's most reliable and robust cloud engine - Google Cloud Platform!
|Read phone status and identity||Can read phone's current state information like in-phone call, phone signal, carrier, device ID, and phone number||Internal|
|Full network access||Can access the internet||It appears this app uses this data for internal use within the app's functionality|
|Find accounts on the device||Can use user's account information stored on the phone||Internal|
|Read your contacts||Can read user's contact list (phone book) and phone call history||Internal|
|Precise location (gps and network-based)||Can use user's precise location||Internal|
|Use accounts on the device||Allows the app to request authentication tokens.||It appears this app uses this data for internal use within the app's functionality|
|Directly call phone numbers||Can call phone numbers||Not analyzed yet|
|Modify or delete the contents of your usb storage||Can write to your phone's USB storage||Not analyzed yet|
|Approximate location (network-based)||Can use user's approximate location||Not analyzed yet|
|Modify your contacts||Can edit contacts on device||Not analyzed yet|
|Read your social stream||Allows the app to access and sync social updates from you and your friends. Be careful when sharing information -- this allows the app to read communications between you and your friends on social networks, regardless of confidentiality. Note: this permission may not be enforced on all social networks.||Not analyzed yet|
|Read your own contact card||Allows the app to read personal profile information stored on your device, such as your name and contact information. This means the app can identify you and may send your profile information to others.||Not analyzed yet|
|Read call log||Can read your device’s call log, including incoming and outgoing calls||Not analyzed yet|
|Read calendar events plus confidential information||Allows an application to read the user's calendar data.||Not analyzed yet|
Version of the app analyzed:
App was last analyzed by Privacy Grade on:
Why does this app have this grade?
Our method for grading apps uses a privacy model that we built. This model is based on crowdsourced surveys that we conducted to capture people’s expectations and comfort levels with various app behaviors.
See the sensitive permissions table below the app description to see the permissions that made users of the app uncomfortable.
If you have issues about the information on this page, click the button below to send us feedback.Send Us Feedback