The following description comes from the Google Play Store description of the app:Kingdom Siege represents the best free innovative MMO strategy war game. Don’t simply raid your enemy cities for resources. Conquer and occupy them! Form your kingdom by conquering other cities and expanding your border and influence. Become king by conquering the world!
During your adventure, you have to defend and manage your city among numerous wars. By constructing new buildings, training powerful troops, researching mystic technologies, and improving your hero, you have various strategies to build a better kingdom. More power = more fun!
★Attractive Game Mode:
- Kingdom Management: manage your resource, develop and upgrade your troops, and research technologies!
- Player vs Player: don’t just raid them for resources. Conquer and occupy their cities to expand your border!
- Campaign: challenge mythical creatures in the Royal Tomb and defeat world bosses threatening the world!
- Plethora of Events: War of the Crown, Alliance War, Tomb Rush, Minions of Anubis…. Kingdom Siege has it all!
- Play the best MMO strategy game for free!
- Use different formation of armies to attack others and defend your cities!
- Participate in numerous events for all types of players!
- Tap and swipe to cast magical spells, fight to the top!
- Give your kingdom its own personality by changing how it looks!
- Talk to other players from all over the world with unique chat styles!
- Exhilarating and easy to play!
- Highest level of production quality and animations!
- Integrated with leaderboards so that you can compete with your friends!
- Aim for all kinds of achievements in the game!
- Optimized for Android tablets and phones!
2000 years ago, the young hero Menes unified the known continent and established the kingdom of Arunia. Following his footsteps, the kings of Arunia have conquered new lands, overcame great evil, and brought peace and prosperity to the continent.
When the last great king died 200 years ago, the Empire of Arunia has crumbled. The land and its people suffered, and in these 200 years’ war has never stopped.
20 years ago, a prophecy is foretold by the legendary priest Bai Ling. He says that amidst the chaos, a young hero will appear and lead his army to defeat the Demon Lord. He will reunite the continent, and build a greater nation.
However, no one knows who the Demon Lord is, or what the hero who is said to defeat it is named, until you showed up.
Visit our website: www.netherfire.com/KingdomSiege
Visit our Facebook: www.facebook.com/KingdomSiege
Visit our Wikia: www.kingdom-siege.wikia.com
Note: This game requires an internet connection.
|Full network access||Can access the internet||It appears this app uses this for their game engine|
|Can access the internet||It appears this app uses this data for internal use within the app's functionality|
|Can access the internet||It appears this app uses this data for targeted advertising|
|Read phone status and identity||Can read phone's current state information like in-phone call, phone signal, carrier, device ID, and phone number||It appears this app uses this data to identify users for delivering targeted advertisement in-game|
|Can read phone's current state information like in-phone call, phone signal, carrier, device ID, and phone number||Internal|
|Retrieve running apps||Can retrieve information on currently and recently running apps on the device||It appears this app uses this for their game engine|
|Can retrieve information on currently and recently running apps on the device||It appears this app uses this data for internal use within the app's functionality|
|Modify or delete the contents of your usb storage||Can write to your phone's USB storage||Not analyzed yet|
|Add or remove accounts||Can manage user's accounts on the phone||Not analyzed yet|
|Connect and disconnect from wi-fi||Can connect to and disconnect from Wi-Fi access points||Not analyzed yet|
|Find accounts on the device||Can use user's account information stored on the phone||Not analyzed yet|
Version of the app analyzed:
App was last analyzed by Privacy Grade on:
Why does this app have this grade?
Our method for grading apps uses a privacy model that we built. This model is based on crowdsourced surveys that we conducted to capture people’s expectations and comfort levels with various app behaviors.
See the sensitive permissions table below the app description to see the permissions that made users of the app uncomfortable.
If you have issues about the information on this page, click the button below to send us feedback.Send Us Feedback