The following description comes from the Google Play Store description of the app:NEW FEATURES for 2016.
- All new race replays – enjoy the excitement of the watching a segment of a previous race at each track on non-race days (note: audio is only available for live races, not replays)
- Improved, streamlined experience: Watch the race and listen to the radio directly from the home screen or enter Live Race for a more interactive and immersive experience.
- Enjoy LIVE radio up to one hour before and one hour after Live race.
- New subscription packages for viewing on PC and mobile.
- Live Race: Enjoy 5 free minutes of the fully interactive, 3d virtual version of the race each week. Select your favorite driver or watch through one of several custom cameras, including pits, start/finish, auto-cam, turns, and more. Pan, spin, and zoom to focus on drivers. Listen to your favorite drivers’ audio, radio, or officials channels. You will be prompted to subscribe after your time expires.
- Watch a simplified version of the live race (no driver selection, audio or other premium interactive features) from the HP or Live Race screens.
- Time Trials: Drive a 3 lap race to beat the 2015 Pole Winner for each weeks race.
- Race replays: Enjoy the excitement of the live race with replays of the last few laps run on each track on non-race days.
- Guided Tours of each Race Track (updated every week).
- Individual Driver pages (updated every week).
- Race Recap pages(Updated every week).
Premium Live Features (Subscription Required; FREE with Sprint unlimited data plan):
- 3D Virtualized Races
- Users can rotate, zoom in/out, and pan the track in any direction to get the best vantage point to watch the race!
- Live Leaderboard
- Advanced, interactive Race Leaderboards include GPS driven vehicle data for Spring Cup races
- Data is updated every 5 seconds in the application for a near real time experience!
- Fans can slide the leaderboard from its docked position to view all available vehicle telemetry data
- Live Driver Audio
- Live Broadcast Radio & Officials Radio
- Live Driver Telemetry
- Through GPS data streamed directly from the vehicles, fans watch the vehicles position on track!
SPRINT Exclusive Features:
- FREE access to all NASCAR RACEVIEW MOBILE Premium Features, including Live Race Radio, Driver Audio and In-Car Cameras with a Sprint unlimited data plan.
- NASCAR RACEVIEW MOBILE Premium Subscription Options:
- One-Time, Mobile only Yearly Subscription of $29.99 for the entire 2016 NASCAR Season (Auto-Renewable)
- Mobile only Monthly Recurring Subscription of $4.99 (Auto-Renewable)
- One-Time, Mobile and Desktop Combination Purchase of $79.99 for the entire 2016 NASCAR Season (Auto-Renewable)
- Mobile and Desktop Combination Monthly Recurring Subscription of $9.99 (Auto-Renewable)
- NASCAR RACEVIEW MOBILE Auto-Renewable Subscriptions:
Your monthly subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Your Google Play account will automatically be charged at the same price for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current monthly period unless you change your subscription preferences in your account settings. After purchase, you can manage your subscriptions through your Google Play Settings: http://bit.ly/NM15GooglePlay.
** How close the LIVE audio is synced to the cars position on the track varies depending on operating system and device. Older versions of devices and operating systems may not take advantage of the newest enhancements.
Available for most Android Phones, 7" & 10" Tablets running Android 4.x.
|Full network access||Can access the internet||It appears this app uses this for their game engine|
|Can access the internet||It appears this app uses this data for internal use within the app's functionality|
|Can access the internet||It appears this app uses this data for social networking services|
|Can access the internet||It appears this app uses this data for utility purposes|
|Modify or delete the contents of your usb storage||Can write to your phone's USB storage||Not analyzed yet|
|Read your own contact card||Allows the app to read personal profile information stored on your device, such as your name and contact information. This means the app can identify you and may send your profile information to others.||Not analyzed yet|
Version of the app analyzed:
App was last analyzed by Privacy Grade on:
Why does this app have this grade?
Our method for grading apps uses a privacy model that we built. This model is based on crowdsourced surveys that we conducted to capture people’s expectations and comfort levels with various app behaviors.
See the sensitive permissions table below the app description to see the permissions that made users of the app uncomfortable.
If you have issues about the information on this page, click the button below to send us feedback.Send Us Feedback