The following description comes from the Google Play Store description of the app:Charter Communications, Time Warner Cable and Bright House Networks are now one company, and soon you’ll get to know us by the name Spectrum. This app is for customers in the former Time Warner Cable service area.
- View your bill summary and account information, real-time payment history and recent activity, as well as past statements
- Pay your bill using a credit card, debit card, checking account or savings account *
- Setup recurring payments using AutoPay. Simply go to Billing and enroll in AutoPay today!
- Set paperless billing preferences
- Activate your new set-top-box, modem & Digital Adapter
- Check equipment status and troubleshoot service issues
- Check your full list of existing services and equipment
- Add or upgrade Time Warner Cable services right from the app
- View/reschedule/cancel your service appointments
- Manage your appointment notifications directly in the app when you have a scheduled service appointment!
- Receive notifications for new phone voicemails
- Listen to and manage your phone voicemail
- Use Call Forwarding to forward your phone when you¹re on the go
- Use Virtual Assistant to get answers about your TWC services.
- Schedule a call-back using Talk to TWC. You don¹t need to wait on hold, we¹ll connect you with an agent when you’re available.
- Chat lets you text chat with a live representative for help on all your service questions.
- Find TWC WiFi® Hotspots near you
- Find TWC Stores near you
- Access the TWC Channel Guide
*Hawaii customers cannot make payments with checking and savings accounts
|Retrieve running apps||Can retrieve information on currently and recently running apps on the device||It appears this app uses this data for internal use within the app's functionality|
|Find accounts on the device||Can use user's account information stored on the phone||Internal|
|Full network access||Can access the internet||It appears this app uses this data for internal use within the app's functionality|
|Can access the internet||It appears this app uses this data for utility purposes|
|Read phone status and identity||Can read phone's current state information like in-phone call, phone signal, carrier, device ID, and phone number||Not analyzed yet|
|Read your contacts||Can read user's contact list (phone book) and phone call history||Not analyzed yet|
|Connect and disconnect from wi-fi||Can connect to and disconnect from Wi-Fi access points||Not analyzed yet|
|Change network connectivity||Allows applications to change network connectivity state.||Not analyzed yet|
|Take pictures and videos||Can use camera or flashlight on the phone||Not analyzed yet|
|Directly call phone numbers||Can call phone numbers||Not analyzed yet|
|Precise location (gps and network-based)||Can use user's precise location||Not analyzed yet|
|Modify or delete the contents of your usb storage||Can write to your phone's USB storage||Not analyzed yet|
|Approximate location (network-based)||Can use user's approximate location||Not analyzed yet|
|Draw over other apps||Can create alerts on other apps or parts of the user interface||Not analyzed yet|
|Send sms messages||Can send SMS messages||Not analyzed yet|
|Record audio||Can record audio through microphone on device||Not analyzed yet|
Version of the app analyzed:
App was last analyzed by Privacy Grade on:
Why does this app have this grade?
Our method for grading apps uses a privacy model that we built. This model is based on crowdsourced surveys that we conducted to capture people’s expectations and comfort levels with various app behaviors.
See the sensitive permissions table below the app description to see the permissions that made users of the app uncomfortable.
If you have issues about the information on this page, click the button below to send us feedback.Send Us Feedback