The following description comes from the Google Play Store description of the app:Exactly what you need to know about 1000 of the most commonly used medications
*** This is a fully functional trial ***
Proving that sometimes less text can deliver more information, this super-concise guide covers more than one thousand of the most commonly used medications. Organized alphabetically by generic drug name, Clinician's Pocket Drug Reference zeros-in on must-know information such as selection and administration, mechanisms of action, dosage, cautions, contraindications, and side effects.
"A big plus is the herbal section, which lists the medicines patients are most likely to try on their own, presented in the same layout as the rest of the book....For its size, this book is a valuable re¬source. It takes up very little pocket room, and it is an efficient way to recall details about familiar drugs."--Yale Journal of Biology & Medicine
Leonard G. Gomella, MD, is Chair of Urology at Thomas Jefferson University Medical College in Philadelphia, PA.
Steven Haist, MD, and Aimee G. Adams, PharmD, are affiliated with the University of Kentucky School of Medicine.
A SEARCH TOOL
featuring search autocomplete to help you find words quickly by displaying predictions similar to the terms you're typing. You also get enhanced search extras including:
• A quick search of words while you type.
• A 'fuzzy filter' for when you are not sure of the correct spelling of a word.
• A 'keyword' search for finding key words within compound words.
• A wild card search function ('*' or '?') which can replace a letter or entire parts of a word.
• Download dictionary definitions locally for offline word lookup.
A LEARNING TOOL
including a number of features that help you further enhance your vocabulary:
• A 'Favorites' feature to create custom folders with lists of words from the extensive library, including cross-curriculum words.
• History list to help you easily review looked-up words.
• Discover more using the included special language notes.
• See words in context with example sentences.
• 'Word-of-the-day' feature with dedicated homescreen widget.
|Read phone status and identity||Can read phone's current state information like in-phone call, phone signal, carrier, device ID, and phone number||Internal|
|Full network access||Can access the internet||It appears this app uses this data for internal use within the app's functionality|
|Can access the internet||It appears this app uses this data for targeted advertising|
|Modify or delete the contents of your usb storage||Can write to your phone's USB storage||Not analyzed yet|
Version of the app analyzed:
App was last analyzed by Privacy Grade on:
Why does this app have this grade?
Our method for grading apps uses a privacy model that we built. This model is based on crowdsourced surveys that we conducted to capture people’s expectations and comfort levels with various app behaviors.
See the sensitive permissions table below the app description to see the permissions that made users of the app uncomfortable.
If you have issues about the information on this page, click the button below to send us feedback.Send Us Feedback