The following description comes from the Google Play Store description of the app:The MATCH® Program Rating and Interview Scheduling Manager, or PRISM(SM), is a free downloadable tool from the National Resident Matching Program that enables Main Residency Match ® and Fellowship Match applicants to track programs during the interview process and create program ratings that can be used to generate a rank order list in the NRMP’s web-based Registration, Ranking, and Results ® (R3) ® system.
Users of The MATCH® PRISM(SM) APP are able to:
• identify and select from a directory of programs where they interview
• add interview dates to their personal device calendar
• rate programs on a wide range of factors including quality of curriculum and training, program reputation, patient diversity, geographic location, and quality of residents
• enter “notes” about each program
• calculate a composite score for each program of interest
• develop a program summary to assist in developing a rank order list
• access official NRMP Match Events to review
|Add or modify calendar events and send email to guests without owners\' knowledge||Allows an application to write the user's calendar data.||Not analyzed yet|
|Read calendar events plus confidential information||Allows an application to read the user's calendar data.||Not analyzed yet|
|Modify or delete the contents of your usb storage||Can write to your phone's USB storage||Not analyzed yet|
Version of the app analyzed:
App was last analyzed by Privacy Grade on:
Why does this app have this grade?
Our method for grading apps uses a privacy model that we built. This model is based on crowdsourced surveys that we conducted to capture people’s expectations and comfort levels with various app behaviors.
See the sensitive permissions table below the app description to see the permissions that made users of the app uncomfortable.
If you have issues about the information on this page, click the button below to send us feedback.Send Us Feedback