The following description comes from the Google Play Store description of the app:Learning elementary math is fun and fast with Monster Math 2, the educational game that helps kids learn over 40 math skills including addition, subtraction, multiplication and division!
Monster Math is suited for kids Grade 1 – 5, with standard math presets aligned with Common Core mathematics standards. Educational games are designed specifically to improve math skills such as addition, subtraction, division and multiplication in kids. Learning in Monster Math is fully customizable with math games to suit your child’s aptitude, letting you move between advanced and basic math skills with a quick tap. Track your kid’s education with detailed reports and weekly email round-ups!
Kids will uncover a thrilling storyline, explore new worlds and await new characters with bated breath – All while they are getting better and faster at math!
Monster Math 2 Features:
Math Games and Tutorials for:
• Monster Math’s multilevel system is designed to guide struggling kids towards the right answers
Kid’s Education and Learning Game
• Learning games for kids to improve math and reasoning skills
• Kid’s games engage and educate with beautiful graphics and fun gameplay
• Become Maxx and rescue your best friend Dextra from the clutches of evil monsters in an engaging storyline
Math Games Filled with Adventure
• Learning games assist kids with math skills and problem solving
• Mathematics adapt and adjust difficulty depending on your child’s progress
In-Depth Mathematics Reporting
• Learn how your child is doing with the Common Core Standards for math
• See which math areas your child needs help in, and know what skills they’re good at
• Get a skill-specific analysis, and weekly email updates
Education for Kids Wrapped in an Engrossing Storyline
• Get kids learning across 4 unique Worlds
• Storyline with 23 fun characters
• Kids will love the precise gameplay and numerous interactive features
• All new artwork and soundtrack
• Defeat monsters with the power of math!
Math skills your child could be learning with Monster Math 2:
Addition & Subtraction
• Addition up to 5, 10 and 20
• Subtraction up to 5, 10 and 20
• Two-digit addition without carry over
• Two-digit subtraction without borrowing
Multiplication & Division
• Multiplication Tables of 1 through 10
• Division by numbers 1 through 10
• Multiplication of single-digit numbers by multiples of 10
Monster Math 2 offers learning games for kids to improve homework and math scores. Its fun educational games, engrossing story and adaptive learning approach makes it a superior alternative to homework or planned lessons. Math lessons are designed to quiz kids on multiple mathematics skills at once, and guide students towards improving their math skills. Education through Monster Math is designed to be faster and more through than simple flash cards!
Download today and find out why kids and parents love Monster Math!
Monster Math 2 concentrates on Common Core Standards: 2.OA.B.2, 3.OA.C.7, 3.NBT.A.2, 3.NBT.A.3
For support, questions or comments, write to us at: email@example.com
|Full network access||Can access the internet||It appears this app uses this for their game engine|
|Can access the internet||It appears this app uses this data for internal use within the app's functionality|
|Can access the internet||It appears this app uses this data for social networking services|
|Can access the internet||It appears this app uses this data for targeted advertising|
|Read phone status and identity||Can read phone's current state information like in-phone call, phone signal, carrier, device ID, and phone number||Internal|
|Change network connectivity||Allows applications to change network connectivity state.||Not analyzed yet|
|Connect and disconnect from wi-fi||Can connect to and disconnect from Wi-Fi access points||Not analyzed yet|
Version of the app analyzed:
App was last analyzed by Privacy Grade on:
Why does this app have this grade?
Our method for grading apps uses a privacy model that we built. This model is based on crowdsourced surveys that we conducted to capture people’s expectations and comfort levels with various app behaviors.
See the sensitive permissions table below the app description to see the permissions that made users of the app uncomfortable.
If you have issues about the information on this page, click the button below to send us feedback.Send Us Feedback