The following description comes from the Google Play Store description of the app:No Root Video Screen Recorder lets users to surf internet to make no root videos
Do you love taking variety video screenshots?
Do you love to record YouTube instructional videos for your DYI projects?
If yes, the free screen recorder for android app No Root Video Screen Recorder will serve your best purpose.
You can make videos unlimited from simple internet browsing, as well as you can make mpeg4 HD video each on screen recorder of 3 minutes each with the help of this app.
Want to make promotional app videos for G-Play submission? This special screen recorder no root android app will help its users in many other ways to make funny as well as utility videos for different purposes with screencast from your browsed websites.
How to use this app:
The app No Root Video Screen Recorder is simple to use. Follow these simple steps:
* On opening the app you will get the Google Home page, by default,
* Browse to the site as you need.
* Once you have selected the page to record screen, press the button Start on-screen,
* When you're done with your video screenshot recording, press the button Stop.
* The videos can be found in the folder BrowseMakeVideo on your Android device.
The features of the app:
* The app No Root Video Screen Recorder opens with the easy-to-understand user interface with Google Home page, by default,
* The app will work as video screen recorder for making videos where no root is required,
* You have to have hi-speed internet support on your android device for making the videos,
* You have start and stop button for your one-touch video management,
* You don’t have to use higher version of Android like 4.4 and above for using the app! Browse the internet and make a video out it by record screen method,
* This app works without ROOT access on both android phones and tables.
|Full network access||Can access the internet||It appears this app uses this data for internal use within the app's functionality|
|Can access the internet||It appears this app uses this data for social networking services|
|Can access the internet||It appears this app uses this data for targeted advertising|
|Read phone status and identity||Can read phone's current state information like in-phone call, phone signal, carrier, device ID, and phone number||Internal|
|Read call log||Can read your device’s call log, including incoming and outgoing calls||Not analyzed yet|
|Reroute outgoing calls||Allows an application to see the number being dialed during an outgoing call with the option to redirect the call to a different number or abort the call altogether.||Not analyzed yet|
|Directly call phone numbers||Can call phone numbers||Not analyzed yet|
|Modify or delete the contents of your usb storage||Can write to your phone's USB storage||Not analyzed yet|
|Approximate location (network-based)||Can use user's approximate location||Not analyzed yet|
|Modify your contacts||Can edit contacts on device||Not analyzed yet|
|Draw over other apps||Can create alerts on other apps or parts of the user interface||Not analyzed yet|
|Read your contacts||Can read user's contact list (phone book) and phone call history||Not analyzed yet|
Version of the app analyzed:
App was last analyzed by Privacy Grade on:
Why does this app have this grade?
Our method for grading apps uses a privacy model that we built. This model is based on crowdsourced surveys that we conducted to capture people’s expectations and comfort levels with various app behaviors.
See the sensitive permissions table below the app description to see the permissions that made users of the app uncomfortable.
If you have issues about the information on this page, click the button below to send us feedback.Send Us Feedback