The following description comes from the Google Play Store description of the app:Our customers have made Lamborghini Dallas the Highest-Rated Lamborghini Dealer in the U.S. on DealerRater.
Lamborghini Dallas is one of the largest dealerships of its kind in the United States—a testament to Lamborghini and its storied pedigree. With a state-of-the-art showroom, factory-certified service facility and parts depot, and a team of master technicians, Lamborghini Dallas is dedicated to the legacy of the famed raging bull.
As a member of Boardwalk Auto Group we cultivate a focus on top-flight performance. It’s the driving force behind every nameplate we represent, every car we maintain, and every customer we have the privilege to serve. Performance. It’s what we do.
Now, we are proud to bring you our very own DealerApp! Some of the things our app can do for you are:
- Full Vehicle Inventory integration. Browse or search our entire inventory without ever seeing a slow mobile website. Save the ones you like as favorites.
- Check out the "Postboard" for new messages, coupons and specials straight from us to your device! You can even reply to these messages directly
- Keep track of all your own personal vehicles in "My Garage". Add a photo of your vehicle and track things like: VIN, Year, Make, Model, License Plate, Oil Type, Tire Size, Date Purchased, Price Paid, Initial Mileage, Insurance Co., Policy No., and add all the extra notes you want.
- Service History is also available for each vehicle in "My Garage", see pending service appointments, add them to your calendar, and mark them as completed when finished!
- The "Toolkit" contains super useful tools for you to use every day:
Call Roadside Assistance
One-touch Service Scheduling
Find local gas prices
Parking Assistant with GPS locator and meter timer
- Don't forget that all the features of the first version are still there…call and email each department, get directions, view operating hours, get quotes on vehicles, order parts, etc etc…
Powered by DealerApp
|Take pictures and videos||Can use camera or flashlight on the phone||Internal|
|Precise location (gps and network-based)||Can use user's precise location||Internal|
|Can use user's precise location||It appears this app uses this data for market/customer analysis|
|Full network access||Can access the internet||It appears this app uses this data for internal use within the app's functionality|
|Can access the internet||It appears this app uses this data for mobile analytics|
|Read phone status and identity||Can read phone's current state information like in-phone call, phone signal, carrier, device ID, and phone number||It appears this app uses this data to identify users for market/customer analysis|
|Directly call phone numbers||Can call phone numbers||Not analyzed yet|
|Modify or delete the contents of your usb storage||Can write to your phone's USB storage||Not analyzed yet|
|Connect and disconnect from wi-fi||Can connect to and disconnect from Wi-Fi access points||Not analyzed yet|
|Find accounts on the device||Can use user's account information stored on the phone||Not analyzed yet|
|Approximate location (network-based)||Can use user's approximate location||Not analyzed yet|
Version of the app analyzed:
App was last analyzed by Privacy Grade on:
Why does this app have this grade?
Our method for grading apps uses a privacy model that we built. This model is based on crowdsourced surveys that we conducted to capture people’s expectations and comfort levels with various app behaviors.
See the sensitive permissions table below the app description to see the permissions that made users of the app uncomfortable.
If you have issues about the information on this page, click the button below to send us feedback.Send Us Feedback