The following description comes from the Google Play Store description of the app:Remoti.co for Android lets you control and browse your desktop media player via network connection. It supports both most popular media players - VLC and MPC (Media Player Classic). No extra software needed to get the whole thing working!
• Control of your favorite player - VLC (VideoLAN Client) or MPC (Media Player Classic) at the tip of your fingers.
• Easily setup your favorite player for use with Remoti.co. No special skills needed.
• Browse your files without getting of your couch. Remoti.co will do the heavy lifting for you.
• Mark your favorite locations or movies as favorites for quicker access.
• Find what you need faster with built-in file sorting and filtering.
• Take and share screen shots of your favorite movies on the fly (MPC only)
• Don't miss a second of your favorite movie. Enable auto-pause/resume on incoming calls.
• Decide what to do after playback is finished (MPC only)
• Control all your home's players from one place. It's easy to set up and switch between multiple hosts with Remoti.co
• Quickly access Remoti.co controls form the home screen or notification drawer
• Long press subtitles button to toggle subtitles on/off (MPC only)
|Read phone status and identity||Can read phone's current state information like in-phone call, phone signal, carrier, device ID, and phone number||Internal|
|Can read phone's current state information like in-phone call, phone signal, carrier, device ID, and phone number||It appears this app uses this data to identify users for market/customer analysis|
|Full network access||Can access the internet||It appears this app uses this data for internal use within the app's functionality|
|Can access the internet||It appears this app uses this data for mobile analytics|
|Can access the internet||It appears this app uses this data for targeted advertising|
|Modify or delete the contents of your usb storage||Can write to your phone's USB storage||Not analyzed yet|
Version of the app analyzed:
App was last analyzed by Privacy Grade on:
Why does this app have this grade?
Our method for grading apps uses a privacy model that we built. This model is based on crowdsourced surveys that we conducted to capture people’s expectations and comfort levels with various app behaviors.
See the sensitive permissions table below the app description to see the permissions that made users of the app uncomfortable.
If you have issues about the information on this page, click the button below to send us feedback.Send Us Feedback