The following description comes from the Google Play Store description of the app:Rx 4 Less is a free electronic prescription drug discount card offering savings of 10-95% at over 54,000 pharmacies nationwide.
No health insurance? High co-pay? Prescription not covered?
* Can be used by the entire family and shared with anyone.
* Save 10-95% on brand name and generic drugs not covered by insurance.
* No expiration, registration or activation. Simply show at pharmacy and save!
* Search drug prices at multiple pharmacies!
* Search function to quickly find participating pharmacies.
* Bookmark frequently used pharmacies to 'My Pharmacies'
* Call, Map, or Navigate to pharmacies with one click on your mobile phone!
* Can be used by pharmacists and pharmacy staff to help uninsured/underinsured customers.
* Can be used for discounts on pet prescriptions filled at the pharmacy.
Rx 4 Less is accepted at most major pharmacies including Wal-Mart, Rite Aid, Kroger, Target, CVS, Kmart, Kroger, Safeway, Walgreens and thousands more.
Rx 4 Less requires the following permissions:
• INTERNET ACCESS
Rx 4 Less uses Internet Access for the "Pharmacy Search" feature. This allows us to minimize the size of the app, as well as keep our participating pharmacies database up to date without requiring users to upgrade or store a 12 megabyte database on their phone.
We also use internet access for error reporting so we can identify and fix bugs as quickly as possible.
We do not collect, store, or in any way use personally identifiable information about our users. We respect your privacy.
• READ/MODIFY SD CARD
Rx 4 Less allows you to share a printable PDF version of the discount card with friends and family by email. In order to do so, the PDF must be saved to your phone's SD Card. Rx 4 Less does not read or modify the SD Card in any other way.
|Full network access||Can access the internet||It appears this app uses this data for internal use within the app's functionality|
|Can access the internet||It appears this app uses this data for mobile analytics|
|Read phone status and identity||Can read phone's current state information like in-phone call, phone signal, carrier, device ID, and phone number||Not analyzed yet|
|Modify or delete the contents of your usb storage||Can write to your phone's USB storage||Not analyzed yet|
Version of the app analyzed:
App was last analyzed by Privacy Grade on:
Why does this app have this grade?
Our method for grading apps uses a privacy model that we built. This model is based on crowdsourced surveys that we conducted to capture people’s expectations and comfort levels with various app behaviors.
See the sensitive permissions table below the app description to see the permissions that made users of the app uncomfortable.
If you have issues about the information on this page, click the button below to send us feedback.Send Us Feedback