The following description comes from the Google Play Store description of the app:DevAppsDirect is current not compatible with Lollipop. The issue has been discovered and will be fixed shortly.
Developer Apps Direct is a large and growing collection of library demos. We make it fast and easy for app developers to discover great libraries and run their demo with the press of a button. No more hunting down apks or downloading and compiling source code. You can try dozens of libraries in just a few minutes!
Stop making your job as an app developer harder by re-inventing the wheel. Browse our great collection of library demos and discover tools to make your app great in less time. Here is what Volume Butler developer Matthew Rice said about his discovery:
"Just added BetterPickers lib to Volume Butler thank you Derek Brameyer for the wonderful library. I discovered your awesome library from DevAppsDirect" - Matthew Rice http://goo.gl/W805e
Our goal is to be the most useful developer app on your device. To reach this goal we add new libraries every week so you can have the most up to date collection of library demos at your fingertips. Here are the libraries we added recently:
Android Process Buttons - May 8
SuperListView - May 8
Spans - May 8
ContentLoadingProgressDialog - May 1
HideyBarPhotoViewScreen - May 1
ApplicationTemplate - May 1
Need a little inspiration for your app? You will find something in the dozens of libraries we feature.
Want to spice up your ListView? Take a look at SwipeListView, StickyListHeaders, ListViewAnimations, QuickReturnsListView and many more.
Need a menu to make navigating your app easier? Choose from RibbonMenu, SlidingMenu or SlidingLayer.
Tried of debugging AsyncThread? Check out RoboSpice and DataDroid.
Supporting older versions of Android? Keep your app looking fresh with ActionBarSherlock, RobotoTextView, UnifiedPreference and many more
With this app you can:
• Run Android library demos without installing them
• Run the demos from any RSS app by adding the feed http://www.inappsquared.com/www.inAppSquared.com/devappsdirect-all.xml
• Share and run demos with a link!
• Categories include Game Engines, Widgets, Custom Views, Menus and Libraries
Want to know what are the most popular libraries in DevAppsDirect? We have ranked them http://www.inappsquared.com/devappsdirect_library_ranking.php
• INTERNET - Required to download the library demos
• RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED - Used in the optional notification feature to check for updates at a time interval
• VIBRATE - Used in game engine samples
• ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE - Used to determine if the network is available
• WAKE_LOCK - Used by the demo download service to prevent the phone from sleeping while downloading
• BATTERY_STATS - Reserved in case any library needs this permission
• ACCESS_WIFI_STATE - Reserved in case any library needs this permission
• ACCESS_FINE_LOCATION - Added for use by GAST and other libraries
• ACCESS_COARSE_LOCATION - Reserved in case any library needs this permission
• RECORD_AUDIO - Added for use by GAST and other libraries
• CAMERA - Added for use by GAST and other libraries
• NFC - Added for use by GAST and other libraries
|Full network access||Can access the internet||It appears this app uses this data for internal use within the app's functionality|
|Can access the internet||It appears this app uses this data for mobile analytics|
|Can access the internet||It appears this app uses this data for utility purposes|
|Precise location (gps and network-based)||Can use user's precise location||It appears this app uses this data for market/customer analysis|
|Approximate location (network-based)||Can use user's approximate location||Not analyzed yet|
|Control near field communication||Allows applications to perform I/O operations over NFC.||Not analyzed yet|
|Take pictures and videos||Can use camera or flashlight on the phone||Not analyzed yet|
|Record audio||Can record audio through microphone on device||Not analyzed yet|
Version of the app analyzed:
App was last analyzed by Privacy Grade on:
Why does this app have this grade?
Our method for grading apps uses a privacy model that we built. This model is based on crowdsourced surveys that we conducted to capture people’s expectations and comfort levels with various app behaviors.
See the sensitive permissions table below the app description to see the permissions that made users of the app uncomfortable.
If you have issues about the information on this page, click the button below to send us feedback.Send Us Feedback