The following description comes from the
Google Play Store
description of the app:
From free ringtone maker app Cut the best part of your audio song and save it as your Ringtone/Alarm/Music File/Notification Tone.
Make unlimited free ringtones with the music on your Android™ device with our Ringtone Maker!
Make your own MP3 ringtones fast and easy with this all in one app.The cut results are stored in "/mnt/sdcard/free ringtone maker/audio". You can even record a live audio and this new MP3 editor can edit and trim the best parts from it. and best thing is , it is totally FREE.
Note : Your file will be stored in "/mnt/sdcard/free ringtone maker/audio" location
free ringtone maker is a Music Editor/Alarm Tone maker/Ringtone maker/Notification Tone creator.
Supports MP3, AAC, AMR and most other music formats.
1.Select mp3/music from your mobile or from Recordings.
2.Select area to be chopped from your audio.
3.Save as Ringtone/Music/Alarm/Notification.
You can follow us Social Website:
- Record button at top Right of app to record an audio/music for editing.
- An Inverted Red Triangle to Select and Edit Mp3/Music.
- Set the new clip as default ringtone or assign ringtone to contacts, using this ringtone editor.
- Option to delete (with confirmation alert) the created Ringtone/Music/Alarm/Notification Tone.
- View a scrollable waveform representation of the audio file at 4 zoom levels.
- Option to Name the new cut clip while saving it as Ringtone/Music/Alarm/Notification Tone.
- Set start & end for the audio clip, using an optional touch interface.
- Manually set the Start & End time(in seconds) by typing the values in text boxes at bottom of app.
- Tap anywhere on the wave & the built-in Music player starts playing at that position.
An free ringtone maker app to style old songs a new way, just for your use FREE!
This MP3 Cutter & Ringtone Maker app has inbuilt:
-Own Audio\Mp3 Player
-Own Audio\Mp3 Cutter
-Own Audio Recorder
Copy audio files to your SD card using a USB cable, or get MP3s using the Amazon MP3 application.
Tap anywhere on the waveform to start playing at that position.
While playing, tap the word Start or End to quickly set the start and end markers to the current playback time.
Use the jog wheel for more precise adjustments.
Press copy menu while editing files, then you can paste it to current file, or any other files of same type.
Music in clipboard will be paste to adjacency of end markers.
If bitrate is not match, you can also paste together, but the new waveform looks weird. That’s doesn’t affect the sound quality of new music file.
Ringdroid code: http://code.google.com/p/ringdroid/
Apache License, Version 2.0: http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0.html