The following description comes from the Google Play Store description of the app:Created by two ER doctors, iTriage gives you quick access to a huge healthcare & medical database in your pocket. The medical content is reviewed by Harvard Medical School. Over 12 million people have downloaded the iTriage health app that has a 4.5 star rating from over 100K reviews.
* Proprietary Symptom to Provider pathway: You can search health-related symptoms, learn about potential causes, and then iTriage Health will help you find the most appropriate treatment, health facility or doctor
* iTriage Doctor Search lets you find any doctor or physician quickly and easily
* Thousands of medical symptoms, diseases, health conditions, procedures, medications and drugs
* Clear, concise, and useful healthcare information
* Find the nearest hospital, emergency room, urgent care, retail clinic, pharmacy, physician, doctor, imaging center, mental health clinic, substance abuse clinic, and community health center
* Average Wait times for select Hospital Emergency Rooms and Urgent Care facilities
* Check In from your phone when you're on your way to select Hospital Emergency Rooms and Urgent Care facilities.
* Appointment Setting through iTriage for select doctors and healthcare providers
* Emergency hotlines, and physician and nurse health advice lines
* Save your personal healthcare facilities, doctors, diseases, health conditions, procedures, medications, insurance information and health plan advice lines
* View your Personal Health Record (PHR) stored with Microsoft HealthVault
What people are saying about iTriage:
* "iTriage: A Must-Have Mommy App" - iVillage“
* "iTriage proved to be a great comfort to my girlfriend and I as she was suffering from palpitations. We used the app to check every possible symptom/cause and looked at related videos and photos. After seeing all this information she was satisfied that she was indeed fine and nothing was seriously wrong. ITriage saved the both of us a lot of anxiety, a possible hospital visit and psrovided peace of mind at the touch of a button and did it all for free. I certainly will recommend this very useful app to others.” – Dan, Pleasantville, NY
* “My son has had appendix area pain on and off for months and [iTriage] has helped me try to figure out what is wrong with him. I was just diagnosed with peptic ulcers and was also able to learn more about it without having to look that far.” – Elisa, Vancouver, WA
* “I found our local trauma center Medical College of Georgia when I cut open my foot and required stitches. iTriage saved my life. Thank You.” – Sara, Graniteville, SC
* "Discovered that I had DVT after a long plane trip! Probably saved my life! Anne P."
* "Good to have on hand in case of emergency and when you're outside of data coverage. It already came to my rescue" - iTriage User
* "Great app easy to use and works well. Like how each medical condition is broken down to images and symptoms, etc. As a Mom, I'm glad to have it." - iTriage User
* "I'm amazed how often I use this app. For a senior, this is a godsend." - iTriage User
* "I have really enjoyed using this app. As a registered nurse, friends & family constantly ask me what I think may be going on with them health-wise. This app has come in very handy!" - iTriage User
* "Love it! I wish more people would use it instead of running to ER all the time." - iTriage User
* “Wow... How did I ever live without this app? Daughter had very sore throat and I easily found a retail clinic near me while traveling. I'll never travel without this app... Saves time and money!” - iTriage User
Use iTriage as a symptom checker, doctor finder, or medical dictionary tool. iTriage is one of the top Health and Fitness free apps in Google Play. Download the iTriage health app today!
|Precise location (gps and network-based)||Can use user's precise location||Internal|
|Read phone status and identity||Can read phone's current state information like in-phone call, phone signal, carrier, device ID, and phone number||Internal|
|Can read phone's current state information like in-phone call, phone signal, carrier, device ID, and phone number||It appears this app uses this data to identify users for delivering targeted advertisement|
|Full network access||Can access the internet||It appears this app uses this data for internal use within the app's functionality|
|Can access the internet||It appears this app uses this data for social networking services|
|Can access the internet||It appears this app uses this data for targeted advertising|
|Can access the internet||It appears this app uses this data for utility purposes|
|Read calendar events plus confidential information||Allows an application to read the user's calendar data.||Not analyzed yet|
|Add or modify calendar events and send email to guests without owners\' knowledge||Allows an application to write the user's calendar data.||Not analyzed yet|
|Modify or delete the contents of your usb storage||Can write to your phone's USB storage||Not analyzed yet|
|Find accounts on the device||Can use user's account information stored on the phone||Not analyzed yet|
Version of the app analyzed:
App was last analyzed by Privacy Grade on:
Why does this app have this grade?
Our method for grading apps uses a privacy model that we built. This model is based on crowdsourced surveys that we conducted to capture people’s expectations and comfort levels with various app behaviors.
See the sensitive permissions table below the app description to see the permissions that made users of the app uncomfortable.
If you have issues about the information on this page, click the button below to send us feedback.Send Us Feedback