The following description comes from the Google Play Store description of the app:#1 Migraine Headache App on Google Play
TechCrunch loves it! http://techcrunch.com/2014/07/29/migraine-buddy/
Migraine Buddy is an advanced migraine headache diary and tracking app designed by neurologists and data scientists. More than a migraine journal, Migraine Buddy helps users record and identify triggers of migraine, migraine symptoms, migraine medication, migraine frequency and duration, pain intensity and location, medications for migraine, and other lifestyle factors so users can improve their migraine condition. Migraine Buddy provides an easy to read summary report for users to take appropriate action. Migraine Buddy also features an intelligent sleep diary that allows users to see the correlation between their sleep and migraines via a newly introduced sleep graph.
☆FEATURES AND FUNCTIONS☆
- Easy to use, beautifully designed interface and icons with wizard style questionnaires that guides users through the recording process
- Record ongoing and past migraines
- Quick tapping motion to answer the questionnaire
- Quick access to skip and record entries at a later time
- Customized reports including frequency and duration, pain intensity, pain location, migraine triggers, migraine symptoms and helps to understand the effectiveness of migraine medications and other relief methods
- Acts like a migraine journal that helps to identify migraine triggers such as stress, anxiety, lack of sleep, food, weather, menstruation, etc.
- Notes section to keep track of food, specific weather conditions or barometric pressure, mood, etc.
- Add custom fields to the questionnaire so it becomes a permanent option for users
- Automatically detects and records sleep activity
- Correlates sleep and behavior information to onset of migraines
- Data is secured and protected by HIPAA-compliant cloud
|Full network access||Can access the internet||It appears this app uses this data for internal use within the app's functionality|
|Can access the internet||It appears this app uses this data for social networking services|
|Can access the internet||It appears this app uses this data for utility purposes|
|Create accounts and set passwords||Can use user's account authentication information (like password) or create new accounts||Internal|
|Read phone status and identity||Can read phone's current state information like in-phone call, phone signal, carrier, device ID, and phone number||Internal|
|Approximate location (network-based)||Can use user's approximate location||Not analyzed yet|
|Modify or delete the contents of your usb storage||Can write to your phone's USB storage||Not analyzed yet|
|Precise location (gps and network-based)||Can use user's precise location||Not analyzed yet|
|Find accounts on the device||Can use user's account information stored on the phone||Not analyzed yet|
Version of the app analyzed:
App was last analyzed by Privacy Grade on:
Why does this app have this grade?
Our method for grading apps uses a privacy model that we built. This model is based on crowdsourced surveys that we conducted to capture people’s expectations and comfort levels with various app behaviors.
See the sensitive permissions table below the app description to see the permissions that made users of the app uncomfortable.
If you have issues about the information on this page, click the button below to send us feedback.Send Us Feedback