The following description comes from the Google Play Store description of the app:The official Google I/O 2013 conference companion app supports devices running Android 2.3+, and is optimized for phones and tablets of all shapes and sizes.
With the app you can:
- View the conference agenda and edit your personal schedule
- Sync your schedule between all of your devices and the I/O website
- View detailed session, code lab, office hours, and speaker information, including speaker bios, photos, and Google+ profiles
- +1 sessions right from the app
- Participate in public #io13 conversations on Google+
- Guide yourself using the vector-based conference map
- Get a reminder a few minutes before sessions in your schedule are due to start
- View information about companies in the Developer Sandbox
- Keep up with announcements from the I/O team during the conference
- View your schedule on your Android 3.0+ device's home and lock screens using widget
- Play "I/O Live" session video streams on your Android 3.0+ devices
- Beam session details from your Android 4.0, NFC-enabled device to another using Android Beam
- Scan attendee badges on your NFC-enabled device
Source code for the app will be available soon at http://code.google.com/p/iosched
|Full network access||Can access the internet||It appears this app uses this data for internal use within the app's functionality|
|Precise location (gps and network-based)||Can use user's precise location||Internal|
|Control near field communication||Allows applications to perform I/O operations over NFC.||It appears this app uses this data for internal use within the app's functionality|
|Use accounts on the device||Allows the app to request authentication tokens.||It appears this app uses this data for internal use within the app's functionality|
|Find accounts on the device||Can use user's account information stored on the phone||Internal|
|Connect and disconnect from wi-fi||Can connect to and disconnect from Wi-Fi access points||It appears this app uses this data for internal use within the app's functionality|
|Modify or delete the contents of your usb storage||Can write to your phone's USB storage||Not analyzed yet|
|Mock location sources for testing||Create mock location sources for testing or install a new location provider. This allows the app to override the location and/or status returned by other location sources such as GPS or location providers.||Not analyzed yet|
Version of the app analyzed:
App was last analyzed by Privacy Grade on:
Why does this app have this grade?
Our method for grading apps uses a privacy model that we built. This model is based on crowdsourced surveys that we conducted to capture people’s expectations and comfort levels with various app behaviors.
See the sensitive permissions table below the app description to see the permissions that made users of the app uncomfortable.
If you have issues about the information on this page, click the button below to send us feedback.Send Us Feedback