The following description comes from the Google Play Store description of the app:Do you find it difficult to type, copy/paste long sentences or lengthy URLs on your Android smartphone or tablet?
What is Network Keyboard?
Network Keyboard enables you to type on the android device using a browser on your computer. All you need are:
• Network Keyboard installed on the device
• Access to Wi-Fi network to which your device is connected
How to use Network Keyboard?
1. Download Network Keyboard
2. Go to Settings and Language and Inputs
3. Under Keyboards and Input methods, select Network Keyboard
4. Tap on Default and select Network Keyboard
5. Now whenever the keyboard will appear, you will see the device IP Address
6. Type this IP Address on any browser on the PC, use your User ID and Password to login (if configured)
7. Use given space to type and see the same being typed in your device
Network Keyboard also maintains History of typed content of the running session for you. You can copy/paste old text again on the device.
Version of the app analyzed:
App was last analyzed by Privacy Grade on:
Why does this app have this grade?
Our method for grading apps uses a privacy model that we built. This model is based on crowdsourced surveys that we conducted to capture people’s expectations and comfort levels with various app behaviors.
See the sensitive permissions table below the app description to see the permissions that made users of the app uncomfortable.
If you have issues about the information on this page, click the button below to send us feedback.Send Us Feedback