The following description comes from the Google Play Store description of the app:World’s largest collection of Free eCards is a great entertainer and an absolute essential for making birthday & anniversary dates special for your loved ones. The app alerts you on anniversary dates, and takes all of 4 seconds to send an eCard to your loved one.
• Remember birthday & anniversary dates of every loved one
• Wish family & friends with choicest of eCards from a collection of thousands
• Entertain yourself with access to thousands (30,000+) of FREE eCards from your mobile
• Enjoy browsing through eCards for “Groundhog Day” and “Love Your Pet Day” for fun
• Share an adorable eCard on “Online Romance Week” and “Hug Holiday Week”
• Express your gratitude to the women in your life on “International Women’s Day,” “Mother's Day “ and “Mother in Law Day”
• Interesting eCard to wish friends on their Facebook Wall instead of just plain Text wish.
• Create deeper bonds with friends & family using inspiring eGreetings that do more than convey your heart felt wishes for them
• Sync up your phone book and facebook contacts with the App, for easy access to their birthday & anniversary dates
• Schedule delivery of eCards upto 60 days in advance for pleasant surprises.
• Video and postcard type eCards to be shared with the world for FREE!!
• Whatsapp, Twitter, Messenger Chat, Text and Email the cards to multiple contacts
• Discover New eCards that are added to the ever growing collection, everyday
The app is very light on your device and does not require any updates to add new cards. Schedule and send greetings to multiple recipients at the same time, and add your personalized message in seconds to invite your friends to enjoy the eCards.
The App is supported by contextual advertisements, and is absolutely free for the users. It has no in-app purchases. Some of the salient permissions requested by the App include -
INTERNET: Used to access eCards from servers.
ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE: Used to access information about networks to identify user.
READ_CONTACTS: Used to read the user's contacts basic information such as Name, Birthday, Anniversary, Email Id, Profile picture for populating within the app.
SEND_SMS: Used to send eCard via SMS messages.
RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED: Used to retrieve the previous reminder settings.
C2D_RECEIVE/C2D_MESSAGE: Used to receive Push event reminders if you opt in.
For more information, please visit – www.123greetings.com & www.123invitations.com
|Full network access||Can access the internet||It appears this app uses this data for their content provider libraries|
|Can access the internet||It appears this app uses this data for internal use within the app's functionality|
|Can access the internet||It appears this app uses this data for mobile analytics|
|Can access the internet||It appears this app uses this data for social networking services|
|Can access the internet||It appears this app uses this data for targeted advertising|
|Can access the internet||It appears this app uses this data for utility purposes|
|Pair with bluetooth devices||Can connect to user's Bluetooth devices||Internal|
|Read phone status and identity||Can read phone's current state information like in-phone call, phone signal, carrier, device ID, and phone number||Internal|
|Can read phone's current state information like in-phone call, phone signal, carrier, device ID, and phone number||It appears this app uses this data to identify users for market/customer analysis|
|Read your contacts||Can read user's contact list (phone book) and phone call history||Internal|
|Find accounts on the device||Can use user's account information stored on the phone||Internal|
|Directly call phone numbers||Can call phone numbers||Not analyzed yet|
|Send sms messages||Can send SMS messages||Not analyzed yet|
|Read your own contact card||Allows the app to read personal profile information stored on your device, such as your name and contact information. This means the app can identify you and may send your profile information to others.||Not analyzed yet|
|Modify or delete the contents of your usb storage||Can write to your phone's USB storage||Not analyzed yet|
|Take pictures and videos||Can use camera or flashlight on the phone||Not analyzed yet|
Version of the app analyzed:
App was last analyzed by Privacy Grade on:
Why does this app have this grade?
Our method for grading apps uses a privacy model that we built. This model is based on crowdsourced surveys that we conducted to capture people’s expectations and comfort levels with various app behaviors.
See the sensitive permissions table below the app description to see the permissions that made users of the app uncomfortable.
If you have issues about the information on this page, click the button below to send us feedback.Send Us Feedback