The following description comes from the Google Play Store description of the app:Flick Dat is a revolutionary and exciting new way to send and receive business cards, photos, videos, sketches, text notes, links and virtually any file. With a simple “flick” gesture watch as your flicks magically fly off the screen of your device and slide into the receiver’s device.
Send flicks over WiFi, Bluetooth, 3G/4G/LTE/etc. via Flick Dat Online (to anyone in the world), by email, or even to your favorite social networks! Supporting iOS5+ and all iOS devices, flicking is easy, fast, and fun.
Get rid of that drawer full of business cards by scanning and importing the information into customized Flick Dat cards. Never miss a business opportunity by having to say “I Don’t have anymore business cards!” With Flick Dat, all your contact information is just a flick away. You can even create business cards from your phones contact list and include a photo or business logo. Does the person your sending to not have Flick Dat? No worries, flick it to their email address!
List of features:
* See other Flick Dat users on your WiFi network or nearby using bluetooth visually with name and avatar so you can quickly pick who to flick to.
* Flick multiple items to multiple users. No need to pick users over and over again!
* Create your own business card from a variety of templates and photo filters that can be fully customized with colors and a logo.
* Receive or import business cards and store an unlimited amount of cards that can quickly search though
* Create awesome photos with custom signatures or sketches for your friends and fans
* Quickly chat with another flick dat user with text notes
* Flick your favorite videos, links, and files.
* Write a quick note in your own freestyle, or draw a picture and “flick” it
* Flick via WiFi, Bluetooth, 3G/4G/LTE, Email, or Social Networks
* Save received flicks to your device
* Compatible with some non-iOS devices.
* Create an optional Flick Dat Online account to connect with other users and send flicks to anyone in the world.
* Cool animations make flicking fast and fun.
* Support for nearly all iOS devices and iOS 5 +.
Your carrier may charge data fees, so an unlimited data plan or usage over Wi-Fi or Bluetooth is suggested.
|Use accounts on the device||Allows the app to request authentication tokens.||It appears this app uses this data for internal use within the app's functionality|
|Read your contacts||Can read user's contact list (phone book) and phone call history||Internal|
|Allow wi-fi multicast reception||Allows applications to enter Wi-Fi Multicast mode.||It appears this app uses this data for internal use within the app's functionality|
|Find accounts on the device||Can use user's account information stored on the phone||Internal|
|Pair with bluetooth devices||Can connect to user's Bluetooth devices||Internal|
|Full network access||Can access the internet||It appears this app uses this data for internal use within the app's functionality|
|Can access the internet||It appears this app uses this data for payment services|
|Can access the internet||It appears this app uses this data for utility purposes|
|Take pictures and videos||Can use camera or flashlight on the phone||Not analyzed yet|
|Access bluetooth settings||Allows applications to discover and pair bluetooth devices.||Not analyzed yet|
|Connect and disconnect from wi-fi||Can connect to and disconnect from Wi-Fi access points||Not analyzed yet|
|Add or remove accounts||Can manage user's accounts on the phone||Not analyzed yet|
|Directly call phone numbers||Can call phone numbers||Not analyzed yet|
|Modify or delete the contents of your usb storage||Can write to your phone's USB storage||Not analyzed yet|
|Modify your contacts||Can edit contacts on device||Not analyzed yet|
|Record audio||Can record audio through microphone on device||Not analyzed yet|
|Change network connectivity||Allows applications to change network connectivity state.||Not analyzed yet|
Version of the app analyzed:
App was last analyzed by Privacy Grade on:
Why does this app have this grade?
Our method for grading apps uses a privacy model that we built. This model is based on crowdsourced surveys that we conducted to capture people’s expectations and comfort levels with various app behaviors.
See the sensitive permissions table below the app description to see the permissions that made users of the app uncomfortable.
If you have issues about the information on this page, click the button below to send us feedback.Send Us Feedback