The following description comes from the Google Play Store description of the app:Free, no ads, no popups.
This application can be set either as default home launcher (if used, for example, as a main frontend launcher in a car) or can be started like a normal application for occasional use as a bike speedometer or Car home.
Three major practical features are Always on top buttons when losing focus (volume control and Home), remote for media player and charging monitoring.
The latest pauses music, goes home and allows the phone to go to sleep mode when the charger is off.
When the charger is on again, the application resumes the last launched application and restarts the player.
Frontend contains a lot of other interesting and very useful features:
- enables automatic control of WIFI and bluetooth - contains GPS speedometer and odometer- enables personal customizaton for background, home icons and volume
- can be used both in landscape and portrait mode. Features:
- Landscape and portrait mode
- Wifi and bluetooth control
- Media player remote
- Charging monitoring (Charger-off: pauses music, goes home and allows device sleep. Charger-on: resumes last launched app)
- Always on top buttons when losing focus(volume up, volume down, home)
- GPS speedometer, odometer- Many customization possibilities(custom background, custom volume, home icons, etc...)
- Trip logging (just the distance)
|Precise location (gps and network-based)||Can use user's precise location||Internal|
|Full network access||Can access the internet||It appears this app uses this data for internal use within the app's functionality|
|Disable your screen lock||Allows applications to disable the keyguard if it is not secure.||It appears this app uses this data for internal use within the app's functionality|
|Pair with bluetooth devices||Can connect to user's Bluetooth devices||Internal|
|Modify or delete the contents of your usb storage||Can write to your phone's USB storage||Not analyzed yet|
|Connect and disconnect from wi-fi||Can connect to and disconnect from Wi-Fi access points||Not analyzed yet|
|Draw over other apps||Can create alerts on other apps or parts of the user interface||Not analyzed yet|
|Read phone status and identity||Can read phone's current state information like in-phone call, phone signal, carrier, device ID, and phone number||Not analyzed yet|
|Access bluetooth settings||Allows applications to discover and pair bluetooth devices.||Not analyzed yet|
Version of the app analyzed:
App was last analyzed by Privacy Grade on:
Why does this app have this grade?
Our method for grading apps uses a privacy model that we built. This model is based on crowdsourced surveys that we conducted to capture people’s expectations and comfort levels with various app behaviors.
See the sensitive permissions table below the app description to see the permissions that made users of the app uncomfortable.
If you have issues about the information on this page, click the button below to send us feedback.Send Us Feedback