The following description comes from the Google Play Store description of the app:Not so long ago, in a galaxy that’s actually pretty close, we developed the Yelp Eat24 Android app. After months of trying to breed a robot with a taco, we birthed our free, easy-to-use Yelp Eat24 food delivery, takeout and pickup Android app (take that SEO!). If you ever wanted your own personal robot butler, without all the robotic uprising, this app is for you. Get free delivery and pickup in 30,000 restaurants in 1,500+ cities like Los Angeles, San Francisco, Seattle, Washington D.C., Miami, Baltimore, Las Vegas, Boston, Chicago, New York, Denver Atlanta, with more being added every day. Use Yelp Eat24 mobile ordering to bring all types of food (pizza, sushi, burgers, chinese food, thai and thousands more) right to your door. Oh yeah, we have coupons to save you money too.
Now your droid can feed you with all these cool features:
- Yelp Review Highlights, Recommended Reviews, and Business Photos are now built right into the Yelp Eat24 app, which means you won’t have to deal with that annoying slide-y thing your phone does when it switches between apps (gives us vertigo).
- Love Android Pay? Us too! Select Android Pay at checkout for simpler, faster payment.
- Our What’s Good feature helps you discover the tastiest grub using an algorithm that analyzes most ordered menu items, popular favorites, local tips, and user reviews.
- Using filters to sort by distance, newest, top rated, delivery/pickup, and more.
-The Healthy filter lets you focus more on items the food pyramid would approve of. You know, if you're into that.
- See what's open for delivery or takeout near you all hours of the day and night.
- Customize your order as you please (extra guac, hold the onions, etc)
- Scan your credit card and securely store the info
- Don't like credit cards? Pay for your food with PayPal or Android Pay.
- Search for specific cuisines, restaurants...even particular dishes like pizza, chinese food, sushi, burgers, indian, thai and more.
- Order in advance and the Yelp Eat24 app will have it waiting. (Well, really the restaurant will, but you get the idea.)
- Like to play favorites? We understand (Mom always liked us best). The Yelp Eat24 app lets you save your favorite restaurants and orders for easy re-ordering.
- 24/7 Live Support
- Cash back for future orders through CashCoupon rewards system.
- Exclusive offers via our Yelp Eat24 VIP program.
Best of all, once your order’s in, Yelp Eat24 handles every aspect of the delivery experience. No more screwed-up orders. No more wondering where the delivery driver is. Something not quite right? Hit up our 24/7 Live Support within the app and a real human being with make things right.
Our app is pretty laid back and doesn’t ask for much, but it does need a few things.
- Camera Permissions:
A feature that allows you to scan your credit card to pay your bill requires access to your camera. The app won't take any pictures unless you ask it to.
- Accounts Permissions (& C2DM):
So we can send you important info about your order, coupons and exclusive deals.
- Credentials Permissions
Google needs this to let you use the Sign-in with Google feature.
|Precise location (gps and network-based)||Can use user's precise location||Internal|
|Can use user's precise location||It appears this app uses this data for market/customer analysis|
|Can use user's precise location||Payment|
|Full network access||Can access the internet||It appears this app uses this data for internal use within the app's functionality|
|Can access the internet||It appears this app uses this data for mobile analytics|
|Can access the internet||It appears this app uses this data for payment services|
|Take pictures and videos||Can use camera or flashlight on the phone||Internal|
|Approximate location (network-based)||Can use user's approximate location||It appears this app uses this data to get to know where users make online payment|
|Modify or delete the contents of your usb storage||Can write to your phone's USB storage||Not analyzed yet|
Version of the app analyzed:
App was last analyzed by Privacy Grade on:
Why does this app have this grade?
Our method for grading apps uses a privacy model that we built. This model is based on crowdsourced surveys that we conducted to capture people’s expectations and comfort levels with various app behaviors.
See the sensitive permissions table below the app description to see the permissions that made users of the app uncomfortable.
If you have issues about the information on this page, click the button below to send us feedback.Send Us Feedback