The following description comes from the Google Play Store description of the app:This app requires an EA Account and FIFA 16, available on Xbox One, Xbox 360®, PlayStation®4, PlayStation®3, or PC. To use the FIFA Ultimate Team features, you must have a FUT Club.
Updated for FIFA 16! Keep the world of football close at hand with the EA SPORTS™ FIFA 16 Companion App! Manage your FUT Club anytime, anywhere.
Features and great new additions include:
• An all new look and feel for FIFA 16
• FUT Draft: Build a squad from a draw of random players in our new mode. Draft your squad on mobile, and play on console!
• View TOTW Squad Previews and History
• Manage your Squads and Club Items
• Purchase Packs in the FUT Store
• Stay in touch with your friends with EA SPORTS™ Football Club
Getting Started with FUT:
1. Create a FUT Club in FIFA 16
2. Setup a FUT Security Question the second time you login to FUT on your Console or PC
3. Login to the EA SPORTS ™ FIFA 16 Companion App and tap the Ultimate Team™ tile
This app is available in English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Dutch, and Brazilian Portuguese.
Terms of Service: http://terms.ea.com
Game EULA: http://tos.ea.com/legalapp/mobileeula/US/en/GM
Visit http://help.ea.com/en/# for assistance or inquiries.
EA may retire online features and services after 30 days’ notice posted on www.ea.com/1/service-updates
|Find accounts on the device||Can use user's account information stored on the phone||Internal|
|Full network access||Can access the internet||It appears this app uses this data for internal use within the app's functionality|
|Modify or delete the contents of your usb storage||Can write to your phone's USB storage||Not analyzed yet|
Version of the app analyzed:
App was last analyzed by Privacy Grade on:
Why does this app have this grade?
Our method for grading apps uses a privacy model that we built. This model is based on crowdsourced surveys that we conducted to capture people’s expectations and comfort levels with various app behaviors.
See the sensitive permissions table below the app description to see the permissions that made users of the app uncomfortable.
If you have issues about the information on this page, click the button below to send us feedback.Send Us Feedback