The following description comes from the Google Play Store description of the app:We all have some secret contacts, we do not wish others to know about it.
Try our app. Enter the contact number of your secret contacts and the app will block calls & hide all kinds of communication with that contact!
The app is disguised as FuzzyBalls. It's a cool wallpaper of bouncing balls. To get inside, just shake your mobile & it will ask you for password.
Only you know how to get to the password screen, rest of the people will be totally in the dark as to what this app really is! They'll think that it's just a wallpaper, and will leave the app, without any suspicion!
** This is a 15 days trial ***
1. Block calls. You won't see the screen that let's you pick up the phone. So in case your wife is playing with your phone, and suddenly your girlfriend calls you, your wife won't come to know that your gf is calling you.
2. Hides text messages / sms
3. Hides call logs
4. Backup everything. (xmx & txt format)
5. Import feature available (In case you lose your text messages, you can restore them by importing backup files)
7. Disguised. No one will know what the app really does!
8. Notifications are disguised too.
9. Option to disable / enable disguised notifications.
10. Internal text sending facility.
11. Undo text message feature.
12. You have to create a add phone number manually in this app. It does not interfere with default contact list. That way it's more secure.
13. Option to enable sounds / vibrations on notification.
** Some thing is truly secret if no one even knows that such a thing exists! **
Privacy is your prime right! Get your "right" right now!
|Read your contacts||Can read user's contact list (phone book) and phone call history||Internal|
|Read phone status and identity||Can read phone's current state information like in-phone call, phone signal, carrier, device ID, and phone number||Internal|
|Can read phone's current state information like in-phone call, phone signal, carrier, device ID, and phone number||It appears this app uses this data to identify users for delivering targeted advertisement|
|Send sms messages||Can send SMS messages||Internal|
|Full network access||Can access the internet||It appears this app uses this data for internal use within the app's functionality|
|Can access the internet||It appears this app uses this data for targeted advertising|
|Directly call phone numbers||Can call phone numbers||Not analyzed yet|
|Write call log||Can change your device’s call log including incoming and outgoing calls data||Not analyzed yet|
|Receive text messages (sms)||Can receive SMS messages||Not analyzed yet|
|Read call log||Can read your device’s call log, including incoming and outgoing calls||Not analyzed yet|
|Modify or delete the contents of your usb storage||Can write to your phone's USB storage||Not analyzed yet|
|Modify your contacts||Can edit contacts on device||Not analyzed yet|
|Edit your text messages (sms or mms)||Allows the app to write to SMS messages stored on your tablet or SIM card. Malicious apps may delete your messages.||Not analyzed yet|
|Read your text messages (sms or mms)||Can read SMS messages||Not analyzed yet|
Version of the app analyzed:
App was last analyzed by Privacy Grade on:
Why does this app have this grade?
Our method for grading apps uses a privacy model that we built. This model is based on crowdsourced surveys that we conducted to capture people’s expectations and comfort levels with various app behaviors.
See the sensitive permissions table below the app description to see the permissions that made users of the app uncomfortable.
If you have issues about the information on this page, click the button below to send us feedback.Send Us Feedback