The following description comes from the Google Play Store description of the app:Built for Dell laser printers, Dell Mobile Print is a free app for direct printing of photos, documents, web content and more, on supported Dell printers on a Wi-Fi or Ethernet network. Read more on supported printers.
Supported Dell Printers:
- Dell Color Laser Printers: 1235cn, 1350cnw, 1355cn, 1355cnw, C1660w, C1760nw, C1765nf, C1765nfw, 2130cn, 2135cn, 2145cn, 2150cn, 2150cdn, 2155cn, 2155cdn, C2660dn, C2665dnf, 3010cn, 3110cn, 3115cn, 3130cn, 3130cnd, C3760n, C3760dn, C3765dnf, 5110cn, 5130cdn, c5765dn, 7130cn, C7765dn
- Dell Mono Laser Printers: 1130n, 1135n, B1160w, B1163w, B1165nfw, B1260dn, B1265dnf, B1265dfw, 1710n, 1720dn, 1815dn, 2330dn, 2335dn, 2350dn, 2355dn, B2360dn, B2375dnf, B2375dfw, 3330dn, 3333dn, 3335dn, B3460dn, B3465dn, B3465dnf, 5210n, 5230n, 5230dn, 5310n, 5330dn, 5350dn, B5460dn, B5465dnf, 5530dn, 5535dn, 7330dn.
- Dell Inkjets: V525w, V725w
Please refer to the latest supported printer list in www.dell.com/mobileprintapp
- Print directly to Dell supported printers on a local network; with or without an Internet connection. Discovery of nearby printers is automatic and fast (in as fast as 3 seconds)
- Support a wide variety of printable contents
- Supported by a broad portfolio of Dell printers
- Receive your first printout (first page out time) in as fast as 10 seconds.
- Documents: Word documents (.doc and .docx files), Spreadsheet documents (.xls and .xlsx files), Presentation documents (.ppt and .pptx files), PDF documents, Google Docs
- Images: Images (.jpeg, .png, .gif, .tiff and .bmp files)
- Others: Internet webpages (.html, .xhtml, .xml files), Contacts, Calendars, Gmail, SMS messages
Minimum System Requirement:
- Mobile device: Android™ phones or tablets
- OS: Android 3.0
- Processor: 300MHz ARM
- Memory: 256MB RAM
- Storage space: 11MB for app installation
- Screen size: 2.8” up to 10” (71mm to 254mm)
- Screen resolution: 320x240 to 2560x1600
How to use:
Make sure your printer and mobile device share the same wireless network.
1. Download the Dell Mobile Print application from Google Play
2. From the home screen of your mobile device, launch the downloaded Dell Mobile Print application
3. Select the item to print. You can choose from the list of supported applications such as Calendar, Contacts, Gallery, GMail, Google Docs, Internet, Messaging, Word Documents, Excel Documents, PowerPoint Documents, PDF Documents)
4. You will be presented with a print preview with the option to change the Printer and Print options
5. Alternatively, you can print supported file formats directly from your application by selecting Menu>Share>Dell Mobile Print.
Configure your print options including number of copies, page range, paper orientation, paper size, duplex or single-sided print, color or gray scale print, collation.
- There is a built-in help & FAQ section within www.dell.com/mobileprintapp
- To receive service support, customers must have valid Limited Hardware Warranty for the Dell printer or mobile devices
- It is recommended to print a Test Page to ensure compatibility
- Languages supported: Brazilian Portuguese, English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Spanish and Traditional Chinese
Allow automatic updates to enjoy new printer models support
1: For copy of Ltd Hardware Warranty, write Dell USA LP, Attn: Warranties, One Dell Way, Round Rock, TX 78682 or see www.dell.com/warranty
|Read your contacts||Can read user's contact list (phone book) and phone call history||Internal|
|Read phone status and identity||Can read phone's current state information like in-phone call, phone signal, carrier, device ID, and phone number||Internal|
|Full network access||Can access the internet||It appears this app uses this data for internal use within the app's functionality|
|Read your own contact card||Allows the app to read personal profile information stored on your device, such as your name and contact information. This means the app can identify you and may send your profile information to others.||Not analyzed yet|
|Modify or delete the contents of your usb storage||Can write to your phone's USB storage||Not analyzed yet|
|Read your text messages (sms or mms)||Can read SMS messages||Not analyzed yet|
|Allow wi-fi multicast reception||Allows applications to enter Wi-Fi Multicast mode.||Not analyzed yet|
Version of the app analyzed:
App was last analyzed by Privacy Grade on:
Why does this app have this grade?
Our method for grading apps uses a privacy model that we built. This model is based on crowdsourced surveys that we conducted to capture people’s expectations and comfort levels with various app behaviors.
See the sensitive permissions table below the app description to see the permissions that made users of the app uncomfortable.
If you have issues about the information on this page, click the button below to send us feedback.Send Us Feedback