The following description comes from the Google Play Store description of the app:Ever wondered how your feet work and the mechanisms behind them? Do you want to learn more about the bones, joints, tendons and muscles that make up the human foot?
This FREE Interactive app will help you lean just that!
- Orientations: Plantar, Dorsal, Medial, Lateral, Posterior, and Anterior.
- Sections of the foot: Lower Leg (Tibia and Fibula), Hindfoot, Midfoot, and Forefoot.
- Edges of the foot: Medial, Lateral, Distal, and Proximal.
- Bones: Tibia, Fibula, Talus, Calcaneus, Navicular, Cuneiforms (Medial, Lateral, and Intermediate), Cuboid, 5 Metatarsals, 2 Sesamoids and the different Phalanges (Proximal, Intermediate, and Distal).
- Joints: Ankle, Subtalar, Midtarsal, Navicular-Cuneiform, Tarsometatarsal, Metatarsophalangeal, and Interphalangeal joints.
- Muscles: The 5 Retinaculum, the Peroneal Muscles (Brevis, Longus and Tertius), the Extensor Digitorum Longus and Brevis, the Extensor Hallucis Longus, the Flexor Digitorum Longus, the Flexor Hallucis Longus, the Tibialis Anterior and Posterior, and the Triceps Surae.
Do you want to learn about how new digital technologies are being used to capture 3D images of the foot to create completely unique custom orthotic insoles using CAD CAM?
This App includes a link to Delcam’s Learning Zone for more information on the digital Custom Orthotic.
The Learning Zone takes you through each stage in the process, using the Delcam Orthotic Solution.
Start by scanning the patient’s foot with an iQube scanner. Design the insole with OrthoMODEL (CAD). Mill the insole with OrthoMILL (CAM). And manage the whole process with OrderManager.
|Find accounts on the device||Can use user's account information stored on the phone||Internal|
|Full network access||Can access the internet||It appears this app uses this data for internal use within the app's functionality|
|Can access the internet||It appears this app uses this data for social networking services|
|Can access the internet||It appears this app uses this data for targeted advertising|
|Can access the internet||It appears this app uses this data for utility purposes|
|Read phone status and identity||Can read phone's current state information like in-phone call, phone signal, carrier, device ID, and phone number||It appears this app uses this data to identify users for delivering targeted advertisement|
|Delete all app cache data||Allows an application to clear the caches of all installed applications on the device.||Not analyzed yet|
Version of the app analyzed:
App was last analyzed by Privacy Grade on:
Why does this app have this grade?
Our method for grading apps uses a privacy model that we built. This model is based on crowdsourced surveys that we conducted to capture people’s expectations and comfort levels with various app behaviors.
See the sensitive permissions table below the app description to see the permissions that made users of the app uncomfortable.
If you have issues about the information on this page, click the button below to send us feedback.Send Us Feedback