The following description comes from the Google Play Store description of the app:Fake IPhone 5s iOS 7 Lock Screen is the best iOS style lock screen designed for all those people want to have an IPhone. This xLocker has IPhone 5s screen lock style. You can use it as your new IPhone to prank your friends.
Download this xLocker today! Be different!
1. Support custom wallpaper;
2. Set pin to enhance your phone security;
3. Launch app from lockscreen;
4. Contains iOS Water HD Wallpapers for you to decorate your lock screen!
5. Simulate the best iOS 7 Lockscreen;
6. Best View on HD Android Phone;
7. Design specially for lockscreen. Consume less memory and battery.
8. Slide To Unlock, or slide on your camera, your launcher will appear smoothly. Real locker and support passwords lock;
9. Display digital clock and date on your lock screen directly.
■How to use:
1. Get the best customizable iOS Lock Screen and install it;
2. Open the app settings, screen lock will start working.
3. Want to close this iOS security lock, cleaning the "Enable Screen" checkbox and all is done.
1) Settings Activity pops up when I unlocked my phone:
Exit the setting page after completed your configuration.
2) My Old lockscreen keep coming back
Go into your device setting and turn lockscreen off
iOS Lock Screen will give you the best new look of your phone and make your phone like a real IPhone. It contains wallpaper of drop of water, rainy, droplet on glass, wallpapers.
Our lock screen has been tested on devices like Samsung Galaxy S3 S4, Note, HTC Desire S, Sony Xperia S, Moto Razr XT910 and Nexus 7. Feel free to contact us if your device is not supported!
Apple, iPhone, iPad are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
iOS is a registered trademark of Cisco Technology, Inc. in the U.S. and other countries and regions around the world.
|Retrieve running apps||Can retrieve information on currently and recently running apps on the device||It appears this app uses this data for internal use within the app's functionality|
|Disable your screen lock||Allows applications to disable the keyguard if it is not secure.||It appears this app uses this data for internal use within the app's functionality|
|Read phone status and identity||Can read phone's current state information like in-phone call, phone signal, carrier, device ID, and phone number||Internal|
|Can read phone's current state information like in-phone call, phone signal, carrier, device ID, and phone number||It appears this app uses this data to identify users for market/customer analysis|
|Full network access||Can access the internet||It appears this app uses this data for mobile analytics|
|Can access the internet||It appears this app uses this data for targeted advertising|
|Can access the internet||It appears this app uses this data for utility purposes|
|Draw over other apps||Can create alerts on other apps or parts of the user interface||Not analyzed yet|
|Modify or delete the contents of your usb storage||Can write to your phone's USB storage||Not analyzed yet|
Version of the app analyzed:
App was last analyzed by Privacy Grade on:
Why does this app have this grade?
Our method for grading apps uses a privacy model that we built. This model is based on crowdsourced surveys that we conducted to capture people’s expectations and comfort levels with various app behaviors.
See the sensitive permissions table below the app description to see the permissions that made users of the app uncomfortable.
If you have issues about the information on this page, click the button below to send us feedback.Send Us Feedback