The following description comes from the Google Play Store description of the app:Contacts, Calendar, Tasks, Memos, Journals, Categories, and Notes in one App, all synchronized to your PC and Mac. Amazing time-saving features like Templates, Location Picker, Voice Commands, and Encrypted database. Help forums available. Synchronize to Outlook using secure USB, secure Wi-Fi, or secure DejaCloud. Uses CompanionLink (sold separately) to sync to Outlook on Mac, Outlook on PC, Lotus Notes, Act!, Palm Desktop and other CRM software. Android app is free. CompanionLink PC and Mac sync software sold separately starting at $14.95. Free telephone support and money-back guarantee.
Voice Commands cheatsheet:
(Video) Android Sync DejaCloud
(Video) Android Sync USB:
DejaOffice is the only Outlook sync solution that gives you:
• Contacts, Calendar, Tasks, Notes and Journal in one business-class app
• Option to choose Cloud or USB Connect for sync
• Built to mirror Outlook data fields and look-n-feel • One-click option to keep personal and business data separate
• Full database encryption on Android
• Free phone support for life
Choose from USB Connect or Cloud to sync Outlook with Android. Works with standalone Microsoft Outlook (no Exchange required, though we also support Exchange public folders).
DejaOffice synchronizes with popular CRM and PIM software like Microsoft Outlook, Lotus Notes, Sage ACT!, Palm Desktop, Salesforce CRM, Zoho CRM, SugarCRM, GroupWise, GoldMine, Highrise, and Time and Chaos.
What people say about DejaOffice:
“First Outlook sync product that worked correctly out of the box.” (Reuben G)
“After 15 days of fussing with other products, I’ve come home to CompanionLink.” (Herb D)
“Best app I’ve ever downloaded. Professional, easy to use, intuitive.” (Eddie S)
DejaOffice is mentioned on CNBC, AndroidCentral, AndroidForums, DroidForums, SkyMall and many other places!
Smartphones aren’t very smart when it comes to business functionality. DejaOffice changes that by adding business features similar to BlackBerry and Palm Treo. From color-coded categories, linking contacts to appointments and tasks, advanced view, sort and search options, DejaOffice gives you business features not found in Android devices.
• Holds more than 50,000 records
• Built to mirror Outlook contacts, Outlook calendar, Outlook tasks, and Outlook notes
• Advanced contacts sort (first name, last name, company name, categories)
• Category manager with colors
• 5 calendar views (day, week, month, year, list)
• Multiple task styles (GTD, Franklin Covey, TBYL, Outlook-style, Palm-style)
• Daily agenda widget (your appointments and tasks in one view)
• Calendar and task alarms
• Set advanced calendar recurrence patterns
• Link contacts to calendar events
• Group contacts by city, company, postal code
• Private records (password-protected)
• Custom fields
• Contact photos
• Global search across all CRM data
• Full database encryption
• History log for every contact record + Selectable font sizes
• Guided wizard for quick setup • Set Android home screen shortcuts to individual DejaOffice apps
• Dual-pane viewing options for Android Tablets. Better productivity and optimal use of screen space.
• Integrates with built-in Android Contacts, Calendar, Dialer, Maps, Email, SMS, Browser
• Language options: English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Czech, Japanese, Korean, Chinese (China) and Chinese (Taiwan).
• Works with all Android devices including Galaxy series, DROID series, HTC, LG, Huawei, Sony and others
|Full network access||Can access the internet||It appears this app uses this data for development aid libraries|
|Can access the internet||It appears this app uses this data for internal use within the app's functionality|
|Pair with bluetooth devices||Can connect to user's Bluetooth devices||Internal|
|Create accounts and set passwords||Can use user's account authentication information (like password) or create new accounts||Internal|
|Read phone status and identity||Can read phone's current state information like in-phone call, phone signal, carrier, device ID, and phone number||Internal|
|Find accounts on the device||Can use user's account information stored on the phone||Internal|
|Read your contacts||Can read user's contact list (phone book) and phone call history||Internal|
|Record audio||Can record audio through microphone on device||Internal|
|Approximate location (network-based)||Can use user's approximate location||Not analyzed yet|
|Directly call phone numbers||Can call phone numbers||Not analyzed yet|
|Modify or delete the contents of your usb storage||Can write to your phone's USB storage||Not analyzed yet|
|Add or modify calendar events and send email to guests without owners\' knowledge||Allows an application to write the user's calendar data.||Not analyzed yet|
|Read calendar events plus confidential information||Allows an application to read the user's calendar data.||Not analyzed yet|
|Modify your contacts||Can edit contacts on device||Not analyzed yet|
|Draw over other apps||Can create alerts on other apps or parts of the user interface||Not analyzed yet|
|Access bluetooth settings||Allows applications to discover and pair bluetooth devices.||Not analyzed yet|
|Read your text messages (sms or mms)||Can read SMS messages||Not analyzed yet|
|Reroute outgoing calls||Allows an application to see the number being dialed during an outgoing call with the option to redirect the call to a different number or abort the call altogether.||Not analyzed yet|
|Add or remove accounts||Can manage user's accounts on the phone||Not analyzed yet|
|Read call log||Can read your device’s call log, including incoming and outgoing calls||Not analyzed yet|
Version of the app analyzed:
App was last analyzed by Privacy Grade on:
Why does this app have this grade?
Our method for grading apps uses a privacy model that we built. This model is based on crowdsourced surveys that we conducted to capture people’s expectations and comfort levels with various app behaviors.
See the sensitive permissions table below the app description to see the permissions that made users of the app uncomfortable.
If you have issues about the information on this page, click the button below to send us feedback.Send Us Feedback