The following description comes from the Google Play Store description of the app:THE FASTEST WAY TO LAUNCH YOUR APPS!
CM Locker is a smart lock screen application designed by Clean Master team which allows you to start your favorite apps directly from the lock screen. Just swipe and go to use your apps with no hassle.
1. Smart List: CM Locker learns your most commonly used apps smartly and gives you quick access to opening them directly. You can also easily take pictures, handle missed calls or read messages from the lock screen.
2. Notification Preview: Quick preview messages sent by friends on lock screen (available in Android 4.3 and above).
3. Real-time Weather: Displays the current weather information and forecast at the first time.
(And we support an on-screen World Cup schedule and news during the World Cup.)
1. It’s best to disable password locks or other lock screen applications to avoid having to unlock multiple times.
2. To use the weather feature, GPS services must be enabled.
3. If several locker apps are enabled, such as Go Locker, Locker Master and Cover Lock Screen, they will all be used at the same time. This may cause problems, so please only keep CM Locker active.
1. GPS & Wi-Fi status: These are used to deliver accurate weather information about your local area.
2. Contact & SMS: Used to mark messages as read and clear missed call notifications.
3. Start at boot: This will ensure the app is turned on after the device is restarted.
|Precise location (gps and network-based)||Can use user's precise location||Internal|
|Can use user's precise location||It appears this app uses this data to enable location tagging features|
|Disable your screen lock||Allows applications to disable the keyguard if it is not secure.||It appears this app uses this data for internal use within the app's functionality|
|Take pictures and videos||Can use camera or flashlight on the phone||Internal|
|Pair with bluetooth devices||Can connect to user's Bluetooth devices||Internal|
|Read your contacts||Can read user's contact list (phone book) and phone call history||Internal|
|Full network access||Can access the internet||It appears this app uses this data for internal use within the app's functionality|
|Can access the internet||It appears this app uses this data for a search engine|
|Retrieve running apps||Can retrieve information on currently and recently running apps on the device||It appears this app uses this data for internal use within the app's functionality|
|Read phone status and identity||Can read phone's current state information like in-phone call, phone signal, carrier, device ID, and phone number||Internal|
|Can read phone's current state information like in-phone call, phone signal, carrier, device ID, and phone number||It appears this app uses this data for unknown reasons|
|Connect and disconnect from wi-fi||Can connect to and disconnect from Wi-Fi access points||It appears this app uses this data for a search engine|
|Change network connectivity||Allows applications to change network connectivity state.||Not analyzed yet|
|Write call log||Can change your device’s call log including incoming and outgoing calls data||Not analyzed yet|
|Modify or delete the contents of your usb storage||Can write to your phone's USB storage||Not analyzed yet|
|Find accounts on the device||Can use user's account information stored on the phone||Not analyzed yet|
|Directly call phone numbers||Can call phone numbers||Not analyzed yet|
|Receive text messages (sms)||Can receive SMS messages||Not analyzed yet|
|Edit your text messages (sms or mms)||Allows the app to write to SMS messages stored on your tablet or SIM card. Malicious apps may delete your messages.||Not analyzed yet|
|Access bluetooth settings||Allows applications to discover and pair bluetooth devices.||Not analyzed yet|
|Read your text messages (sms or mms)||Can read SMS messages||Not analyzed yet|
|Draw over other apps||Can create alerts on other apps or parts of the user interface||Not analyzed yet|
|Read call log||Can read your device’s call log, including incoming and outgoing calls||Not analyzed yet|
Version of the app analyzed:
App was last analyzed by Privacy Grade on:
Why does this app have this grade?
Our method for grading apps uses a privacy model that we built. This model is based on crowdsourced surveys that we conducted to capture people’s expectations and comfort levels with various app behaviors.
See the sensitive permissions table below the app description to see the permissions that made users of the app uncomfortable.
If you have issues about the information on this page, click the button below to send us feedback.Send Us Feedback