The following description comes from the Google Play Store description of the app:The AFib Educator was developed to help healthcare providers explain atrial fibrillation (AFib) to patients, their families and caregivers.
This app provides healthcare professionals with an interactive resource to help illustrate how AFib can affect the heart; visually demonstrate the symptoms, risks and management strategies of AFib; and where patients can learn more.
• Detailed animated, color diagrams of the heart under normal rhythm and during AFib
• Fluoroscopy (x-ray) images of the heart in and out of rhythm, featuring the heart's electrical impulse
• EKG readings with normal heart rate and with AFib
• AFib management animations: demonstrates the effects of different management strategies for a heart in AFib, including:
- Rate control
- Rhythm control
• AFib risk animations:
- Stroke risk animation: shows an AFib-related stroke to illustrate that a blood clot can travel from the heart to the brain as a result of AFib
- Remodeling process animation: depicts the remodeling process, which is a result of untreated AFib that affects the shape and size of the heart
• Facts about the signs, symptoms, prevalence and risks of AFib can be shared through the "E-mail a Friend" feature
|Read phone status and identity||Can read phone's current state information like in-phone call, phone signal, carrier, device ID, and phone number||It appears this app uses this data to identify users for market/customer analysis|
|Full network access||Can access the internet||It appears this app uses this data for mobile analytics|
Version of the app analyzed:
App was last analyzed by Privacy Grade on:
Why does this app have this grade?
Our method for grading apps uses a privacy model that we built. This model is based on crowdsourced surveys that we conducted to capture people’s expectations and comfort levels with various app behaviors.
See the sensitive permissions table below the app description to see the permissions that made users of the app uncomfortable.
If you have issues about the information on this page, click the button below to send us feedback.Send Us Feedback