The following description comes from the Google Play Store description of the app:Cards keeps your cards in one app.
Enjoy a walletless life: Cards is more useful, safer and faster than your wallet.
With Cards you can pay, catch a bus, open doors, grab loyalty offers, identify to officials, get into shows etc.
NEW! Cards Mini Apps™ turns your digital cards into information hubs allowing you to check out messages, discounts, store locations and much more from your favorite cards!
Cards Mini Apps™ allows engaging card specific actions directly from your favorite cards: ordering a pizza from Pizza Card, flight tickets from Airline Card, tracking parcels from Courier Card etc.
Cards Quick Card™ lets you instantly open any card without opening the app. You can open cards using our Quick Card™ unlock popup or using the cards shortcuts in the notification bar.
NEW! Present Cards directly on your Smartwatch using Android Wear.
You can keep:
• Loyalty Cards
• Payment Cards (Credit/Debit/ATM)
• Transport Cards (Bus/Train/Metro)
• Identity Cards (Driver's License/Student/ID)
• Tickets (Shows/Movies)
• Key Cards (Work/Car/Home Entrance)
*** Cards acceptance depends on technology availability from the specific card brand, based on your country regulations.
*** Some functions may not properly work in some regions.
What can I do with Cards?
• Load any card to your phone
• Send cards by tapping your phone on card readers (using NFC contactless technology)
• Send cards by presenting Barcodes
• Mini Apps™ - Perform tasks from within Cards without downloading bloated & unfamiliar apps
• Quick Card™ - Instantly access any card
• Read important messages from your card brands
How secure is Cards?
• Remotely lock your wallet
• Unlock Cards with your fingerprint or PIN code
• Sensitive data is double-encrypted in the cloud
Where can I install Cards?
• Cards is available for FREE on Google Android, Apple iOS, Microsoft Windows 8/10 & BlackBerry OS.
What are "Community Powered" and "Official" Cards?
• "Community Powered" Cards are non-official cards based on crowd sourcing, information contributed by Cards users themselves, much like Wikipedia.
• "Official" Cards are operated by the official organization that issues the card.
What about developers?
• We ♥ developers. Cards is all about inter-connectivity, crowd sourcing & community support. Go to https://cardsapp.com/dev and connect your app, website or NFC reader using our free and extremely easy to use SDKs (Java, C#, NodeJS, C++, Python) and APIs.
|Find accounts on the device||Can use user's account information stored on the phone||Internal|
|Read phone status and identity||Can read phone's current state information like in-phone call, phone signal, carrier, device ID, and phone number||Internal|
|Control near field communication||Allows applications to perform I/O operations over NFC.||It appears this app uses this data for internal use within the app's functionality|
|Precise location (gps and network-based)||Can use user's precise location||Internal|
|Full network access||Can access the internet||It appears this app uses this data for internal use within the app's functionality|
|Can access the internet||It appears this app uses this data for social networking services|
|Approximate location (network-based)||Can use user's approximate location||Not analyzed yet|
|Draw over other apps||Can create alerts on other apps or parts of the user interface||Not analyzed yet|
|Take pictures and videos||Can use camera or flashlight on the phone||Not analyzed yet|
|Directly call phone numbers||Can call phone numbers||Not analyzed yet|
|Modify or delete the contents of your usb storage||Can write to your phone's USB storage||Not analyzed yet|
Version of the app analyzed:
App was last analyzed by Privacy Grade on:
Why does this app have this grade?
Our method for grading apps uses a privacy model that we built. This model is based on crowdsourced surveys that we conducted to capture people’s expectations and comfort levels with various app behaviors.
See the sensitive permissions table below the app description to see the permissions that made users of the app uncomfortable.
If you have issues about the information on this page, click the button below to send us feedback.Send Us Feedback