The following description comes from the Google Play Store description of the app:SmartScannerPillBox is an app where patient can scan the QR code, Barcode or prescription barcode via the phone camera (either front or back). On capture qr code the app displays Medicine details.
1. If QR-Code is scanned then Medicine Details Like medicine id, medicine name, patient id ,patient name are displayed.
2. If Bar Code is scanned then Medicine details like medicine id, medicine name, patient id ,patient name, time slots are displayed..
3. If Prescription Bar Code is Scanned, it displayed the medicine list if same prescription id is assign to the multiple patients and after click on medicine it displayed the Medicine details.
Medicine details is then compared with current medication details of patient and patient is instructed to either take or skip the medicine, If it does not match with the current Medication details then it gives an error message i.e. Medicine not due at current time.
There are two modes of data capture one with Login to PanHealth and other Without Login to PanHealth.
A. Login to PanHealth
The User has a choice to be Guided by the app to take medicines or he can use it as a self care system.
1. Guided Care-In which, it guides the patient via voice sound step by step.
2. Self care- In which ,patient scanned the QR code, Barcode or Prescription Barcode .On scanned result it shows Medicine details.
3. View All Medicine- It shows the all medicine list of login patient.
B. Without Login into PanHealth
Patient directly uses the self serve mode where he can scan the code, it shows the Medicine details like medicine id, medicine name, patient id, patient name and current time slot.
Steps to Generate QR code ,Bar code and Prescription Bar code From the web.
1.Sign in to pancare.panhealth.com.
2.Go to Add Medicine and fill the Medicine details.
3.Go to label printing. There are 3 option.
> QR code- Click on Generate QR code for QRpillBoxScanner app, it redirects to QR code page.
>Bar code -It redirects to Bar code page.
>Prescription Bar code- It redirects to prescription Barcode page.
|Full network access||Can access the internet||It appears this app uses this data for utility purposes|
|Modify or delete the contents of your usb storage||Can write to your phone's USB storage||Not analyzed yet|
|Delete all app cache data||Allows an application to clear the caches of all installed applications on the device.||Not analyzed yet|
|Take pictures and videos||Can use camera or flashlight on the phone||Not analyzed yet|
Version of the app analyzed:
App was last analyzed by Privacy Grade on:
Why does this app have this grade?
Our method for grading apps uses a privacy model that we built. This model is based on crowdsourced surveys that we conducted to capture people’s expectations and comfort levels with various app behaviors.
See the sensitive permissions table below the app description to see the permissions that made users of the app uncomfortable.
If you have issues about the information on this page, click the button below to send us feedback.Send Us Feedback