The following description comes from the Google Play Store description of the app:Call for FREE all your contacts in Beeztel and the rest of your contacts
Beeztel is an application of free calls to national or international phones.
WHY YOU NEED TO CALL BEEZTEL?
- I can call for FREE all my contacts in Beeztel (WIFI/3G)
- I can get free minutes to call the rest of my contacts.
- I don't pay any connection charge
- I do not need Internet access
- The best call quality at the cheapest price
- I can call from my cell phone or my prehistoric SmartPhone
- I activate easily my contacts and they always know who is calling them
- Over 1,000,000 users ALREADY enjoy Beeztel
- AND THE BEST OF ALL, from the beginning I call for Free
* FREE CALLS: Call for free to other Beeztel users with a 3G or WIFI connection.
* VERY CHEAP CALLS: Make calls to any phone number anywhere in the world at unbeatable prices. Save up to 98% on your phone bill.
* CALL WITHOUT INTERNET CONNECTION: Beeztel allows you to communicate witheveryone even when you have no internet connection. Don't be left without a call just for not having internet connection.
* FREE BALANCE: You can get Beeztel credit for free in order to make calls worldwide. Call whoever you want without spending a single penny.
* MULTIDEVICE: Besides Smartphones and Android Tablets Beeztel is available for PC or MAC. Use it with Windows, Linux, Ubuntu or Mac.
* EASY TO USE: Install the application and Beeztel will inform you who is a Beeztel user. When you make a call Beeztel will inform you if the call is for free or cheap.
* YOUR CONTACTS ARE THE SAME: You don't need to add your contacts again, use your mobile contacts list. And you can call a new number as well.
* CUSTOMER SERVICE: If you have any kind of problem or doubt please feel free to contact us at email@example.com.
* COMPATIBILITY: Compatible with all Android versions . Even Jelly Bean 4.1
You can call landline or mobile phones in many countries, for example:
Argentina, Afghanistan, Albania, Germany, Saudi Arabia, Algeria,
Angola, Australia, Austria, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Belarus, Belgium,
Belize, Bolivia, Bosnia, Botswana, Brazil, Bulgaria, Cambodia, Cameroon,
Canada, Cape Verde, Chad, Chile, China, Colombia, Congo, Costa Rica,
Cuba, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, Egypt, El Salvador, Spain,
Eritrea, Estonia, Slovakia, Slovenia, USA, Ethiopia,
Philippines, Finland, France, Gabon, Gambia, Georgia, Ghana, Greece,
Guatemala, Guinea, Haiti, Honduras, Hong Kong, Hungary, Iceland,
India, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Ireland, Israel, Itala, Jamaica, Japan,
Jordan, Kenya, Korea, Kuwait, Laos, Libya, Mali, Malta, Morocco,
Martinique, Mexico, Mongolia, Mozambique, Namibia, Nepal, Nicaragua,
Niger, Nigeria, Norway, New Zealand, Oman, Pakistan, Panama,
Paraguay, Peru, Poland, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Qatar, UK,
Romania, Russia, Rwanda, Senegal, Serbia, Singapore, Somalia, Sri Lanka,
Sudan, Sweden, Switzerland, South Africa, Syria, Taiwan, Tanzania, Thailandia,
Tunisia, Turkey, Uganda, Ukraine, USA, Uruguay, Venezuela, Vietnam,
Yemen, Zimbabwe,...and over 200 destinations.
Remember you can not make emergency calls using Beeztel!
|Read your contacts||Can read user's contact list (phone book) and phone call history||Internal|
|Full network access||Can access the internet||It appears this app uses this data for internal use within the app's functionality|
|Can access the internet||It appears this app uses this data for mobile analytics|
|Can access the internet||It appears this app uses this data for social networking services|
|Can access the internet||It appears this app uses this data for targeted advertising|
|Can access the internet||It appears this app uses this data for utility purposes|
|Read phone status and identity||Can read phone's current state information like in-phone call, phone signal, carrier, device ID, and phone number||Internal|
|Can read phone's current state information like in-phone call, phone signal, carrier, device ID, and phone number||It appears this app uses this data to identify users for market/customer analysis|
|Can read phone's current state information like in-phone call, phone signal, carrier, device ID, and phone number||It appears this app uses this data to identify users for delivering targeted advertisement|
|Disable your screen lock||Allows applications to disable the keyguard if it is not secure.||It appears this app uses this data for internal use within the app's functionality|
|Pair with bluetooth devices||Can connect to user's Bluetooth devices||Internal|
|Find accounts on the device||Can use user's account information stored on the phone||Internal|
|Record audio||Can record audio through microphone on device||Not analyzed yet|
|Read call log||Can read your device’s call log, including incoming and outgoing calls||Not analyzed yet|
|Approximate location (network-based)||Can use user's approximate location||Not analyzed yet|
|Receive text messages (sms)||Can receive SMS messages||Not analyzed yet|
|Read your own contact card||Allows the app to read personal profile information stored on your device, such as your name and contact information. This means the app can identify you and may send your profile information to others.||Not analyzed yet|
|Take pictures and videos||Can use camera or flashlight on the phone||Not analyzed yet|
|Modify or delete the contents of your usb storage||Can write to your phone's USB storage||Not analyzed yet|
|Make/receive internet calls||Allows an application to use SIP service.||Not analyzed yet|
|Directly call phone numbers||Can call phone numbers||Not analyzed yet|
|Modify your contacts||Can edit contacts on device||Not analyzed yet|
|Reroute outgoing calls||Allows an application to see the number being dialed during an outgoing call with the option to redirect the call to a different number or abort the call altogether.||Not analyzed yet|
|Write call log||Can change your device’s call log including incoming and outgoing calls data||Not analyzed yet|
Version of the app analyzed:
App was last analyzed by Privacy Grade on:
Why does this app have this grade?
Our method for grading apps uses a privacy model that we built. This model is based on crowdsourced surveys that we conducted to capture people’s expectations and comfort levels with various app behaviors.
See the sensitive permissions table below the app description to see the permissions that made users of the app uncomfortable.
If you have issues about the information on this page, click the button below to send us feedback.Send Us Feedback