The following description comes from the Google Play Store description of the app:KuuKla Parental Control
A life saver application for parents. You can turn any Android tablet into a kid’s tablet with KuuKla Parental Control. Just select the applications, set a time table by days and hours, and leave it to your kid. Your kid can only use the tablet with applications you choose, at the day and time you define.
KuuKla Parental Control:
· Sets a display only with the applications you select.
· Disables to access to the other applications on the tablet.
· Provides a scheduled, timetable usage on a weekly calendar.
KuuKla Parental Control is an easy to use application that helps your life with kids in a very effective way. Besides limiting the applications to kids use; it also helps you to define a schedule for your kid’s internet and tablet use. Disable the days and hours he/she must be doing homework, running chores, enjoying family time or sleeping, and feel relieved. He is not on the tablet if you don’t want him to be even if you are not around to check.
· Download KuuKla Parental Control.
· Click on the icon.
· Register by e-mail, and provide a PIN code. This PIN code will ensure you are the only one to change settings of the application.
· Enter the activation code send to your e-mail address and Voi la!
· Run KuuKla Parental Control.
· Enter your PIN Code.
· Click on “Applications” and select the applications you want to add to kids tablet display, and click √.
· Kids tablet is enabled timelessly unless you make time settings.
· Click on Time Settings. You can set the time either by enabling or disabling (green/red) on a weekly calendar matrix (Time Plan) and/or by Limited Usage.
When Time Plan is selected; you can touch the days and hours to set your kid’s free tablet or tablet free times.
Limited usage, on the other hand, will let you to enable tablet to your kid for any period of time whenever needed. (Your scheduled time settings will remain unchanged until you change with PIN code.)
· Click “start” to run your kids tablet.
· You can go back to your original tablet anytime you want just by clicking “off” icon on the right top with your PIN Code.
Every Android tablet and smart phone over 4.0.
KuuKla Parental Control is developed according to feedbacks and requests received over the KuuKla base; by which one application can be locked to the device for a selected period of time. Anything comes from you is valuable to us. Please evaluate and rate us, and share your comments.
|Full network access||Can access the internet||It appears this app uses this data for development aid libraries|
|Can access the internet||It appears this app uses this data for internal use within the app's functionality|
|Connect and disconnect from wi-fi||Can connect to and disconnect from Wi-Fi access points||It appears this app uses this data for internal use within the app's functionality|
|Find accounts on the device||Can use user's account information stored on the phone||Internal|
|Retrieve running apps||Can retrieve information on currently and recently running apps on the device||It appears this app uses this data for internal use within the app's functionality|
|Read phone status and identity||Can read phone's current state information like in-phone call, phone signal, carrier, device ID, and phone number||Internal|
|Modify or delete the contents of your usb storage||Can write to your phone's USB storage||Not analyzed yet|
Version of the app analyzed:
App was last analyzed by Privacy Grade on:
Why does this app have this grade?
Our method for grading apps uses a privacy model that we built. This model is based on crowdsourced surveys that we conducted to capture people’s expectations and comfort levels with various app behaviors.
See the sensitive permissions table below the app description to see the permissions that made users of the app uncomfortable.
If you have issues about the information on this page, click the button below to send us feedback.Send Us Feedback