The following description comes from the Google Play Store description of the app:Android HIFI is an AirPlay server for audio playback. You can stream music to your Android device with it, from AirPlay clients, such as iTunes, iOS, and Airfoil, etc.
- stream audio from AirPlay clients (itunes, iOS, Airfoil, ...)
- be able to adjust the delay, so that it is possible to play in sync with other AirPlay receivers, or sync with the video when watching movie
- auto mute when there is an incoming call
- auto turn down the volume if your headset unplugged, or your Bluetooth device disconnected, to avoid noisy surprise
- run in the background as a service
- Google TV support
* Please send an _EMAIL_ to me (android.hifi(at)gmail.com) if there are any problems, so that I can reach you for the debug logs and fix the bug more quickly, thanks.
This trial version is limited to 30 minutes per session.
To unlock this limitation and support the dev, please purchase the license app (http://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.android_hifi.speaker.license).
|Allow wi-fi multicast reception||Allows applications to enter Wi-Fi Multicast mode.||It appears this app uses this data for internal use within the app's functionality|
|Full network access||Can access the internet||It appears this app uses this data for internal use within the app's functionality|
Version of the app analyzed:
App was last analyzed by Privacy Grade on:
Why does this app have this grade?
Our method for grading apps uses a privacy model that we built. This model is based on crowdsourced surveys that we conducted to capture people’s expectations and comfort levels with various app behaviors.
See the sensitive permissions table below the app description to see the permissions that made users of the app uncomfortable.
If you have issues about the information on this page, click the button below to send us feedback.Send Us Feedback