The following description comes from the Google Play Store description of the app:This app allows you to remote control your smartphone camera using the Fuelband™ Sync button (1st gen only!).
- Pair your Fuelband on your Android device (unpair it first if it was already paired) but don't rename it! To pair it go to Bluetooth settings on your Android device, press scan and press at least 5s. on the Fuelband button.
- Launch this app and if the camera icon is white at the bottom of the screen then you're ready to take a picture!
- Push the Fuelband button until SYNC is displayed. If it's ok, a picture will be taken and message indicating the filename will be displayed. You need to wait at least 20s. between 2 syncs.
If your Fuelband is not detected:
- Unpair and pair the Fuelband
- Kill the app with the Android task manager and relaunch it.
- If it still doesn't work, your hardware is not supported.
This app is ONLY compatible with the 1st gen Fuelband!
If you wish to beta-test / need help / give feedback please join this Google+ community: https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/116636400060010315679/stream/b0523307-f735-4c2f-9465-260838e7995a
This app is in beta for now, as there's a wide range of bluetooth and camera hardwares on Android so it may crash on your device.
This app is not affiliated with Nike™
|Pair with bluetooth devices||Can connect to user's Bluetooth devices||Internal|
|Take pictures and videos||Can use camera or flashlight on the phone||Internal|
|Full network access||Can access the internet||It appears this app uses this data for targeted advertising|
|Modify or delete the contents of your usb storage||Can write to your phone's USB storage||Not analyzed yet|
|Access bluetooth settings||Allows applications to discover and pair bluetooth devices.||Not analyzed yet|
Version of the app analyzed:
App was last analyzed by Privacy Grade on:
Why does this app have this grade?
Our method for grading apps uses a privacy model that we built. This model is based on crowdsourced surveys that we conducted to capture people’s expectations and comfort levels with various app behaviors.
See the sensitive permissions table below the app description to see the permissions that made users of the app uncomfortable.
If you have issues about the information on this page, click the button below to send us feedback.Send Us Feedback