The following description comes from the Google Play Store description of the app:This app provides ability to quickly add calls to Salesforce directly from your Android mobile phone.
This is10-days fully functional trial version.
1. An existing Salesforce account is required for Akvelon Call Tracker.
2. API Access must be enabled within the Salesforce account. Currently, only Enterprise Edition, Unlimited Edition and Developer Editions of Salesforce have API access. Please note that API Access can be enabled for any other edition as an extension. Contact your Salesforce sales person for more details.
3. To begin, a Security Token is required from Salesforce. Login to the link below to access a personalized Security Token:
The most common issues and how to resolve them:
1. If you get Invalid username, password, security token; or user locked out message - make sure you entered correct username (email address), password and security token. Use the same email address and password you use to login to your Salesforce organization. An incorrect security token is the most common problem. Don’t confuse “l” (lower case “L”) with “1” (one), or “O”, “o” and “0”. It’s usually best to copy and paste (use your phone menu copy and paste commands) instead of entering the key by hand.
2. If you get API Disabled message - please ask your Salesforce administrator to enable API for your Salesforce account.
|Read your contacts||Can read user's contact list (phone book) and phone call history||Internal|
|Full network access||Can access the internet||It appears this app uses this data for internal use within the app's functionality|
|Can access the internet||It appears this app uses this data for mobile analytics|
|Can access the internet||It appears this app uses this data for utility purposes|
|Read phone status and identity||Can read phone's current state information like in-phone call, phone signal, carrier, device ID, and phone number||Internal|
|Can read phone's current state information like in-phone call, phone signal, carrier, device ID, and phone number||It appears this app uses this data to identify users for market/customer analysis|
|Record audio||Can record audio through microphone on device||Utility|
|Read call log||Can read your device’s call log, including incoming and outgoing calls||Not analyzed yet|
|Modify your contacts||Can edit contacts on device||Not analyzed yet|
|Modify or delete the contents of your usb storage||Can write to your phone's USB storage||Not analyzed yet|
Version of the app analyzed:
App was last analyzed by Privacy Grade on:
Why does this app have this grade?
Our method for grading apps uses a privacy model that we built. This model is based on crowdsourced surveys that we conducted to capture people’s expectations and comfort levels with various app behaviors.
See the sensitive permissions table below the app description to see the permissions that made users of the app uncomfortable.
If you have issues about the information on this page, click the button below to send us feedback.Send Us Feedback